Windows 10: Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

Discus and support Need FULL Install Key for MS Office in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Due to extremely poor system performance, I need to reset Windows 10. Virus scans show no suspected items, yet SUPERAntiSpyware SAS shows finding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jeffrey_Smith, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

Due to extremely poor system performance, I need to reset Windows 10. Virus scans show no suspected items, yet SUPERAntiSpyware SAS shows finding MKEEPER.EXE. However, SAS runs for days and never reaches the removal stage.
    One software I need to keep is MS Office 2016, which I purchased two years ago. I am not able to see an option to keep it installed during the reset, hence requiring a re-install post reset. My dilemma is that the system will now display only the last 5 digits of the necessary install key. When I access my order history, NONE of my many MS software purchases are listed. This is MOST enraging that Microsoft does not want us to continue using software that we have already purchased!

Surely Microsoft can do better.

I understand that Microsoft is seeking to force users to purchase the 365 platform, yet this is not a viable option for those of us on a very limited income.

How do I reset Windows 10 and re-install the MS Office software that I already have?

PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:)

Jeffrey_Smith, Dec 2, 2020
  2. RaPiDo987 Win User

Help recovering MS Office product key

Hey Guys!

I just built a new rig for my grandma but unable to install MS office because she lost the product key. The old HDD still has it install but I don't know how to recover it... *Confused Need FULL Install Key for MS Office :confused:

Anything will be greatly appreciated *Toast :toast:

RaPiDo987, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

Quicken & MS Office 2010

Hi William,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience that you are experiencing. I will definitely assist you.

Try the commands and check if the MS Office is available on your computer. Try the below steps:

• Press Windows + R and type winword.exe
      and hit enter.

• If MS word open up MS Office is available on the system.
    If not, you have to install it again from the store.

Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Need FULL Install Key for MS Office

1. Need FULL Install Key for MS Office - Similar Threads - Need FULL Install

2. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  3. MS Office Pro install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office Pro install: I bought my 2016 MS Office Pro disc through my work. My desktop and laptops have all died that it was installed on. I have a new Desktop & Laptop now with Windows 11. I can put the disc into my desktop but my laptop has no disc tray. How do I install it on these new devices?...
  4. Ms office installing

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Ms office installing: Hey there i have issues installing MS office. I just bought some samsung galaxy book s but whenever i try installing MS office does not allow me to do so. any suggestions? Thanks in advance....
  5. Genuine Product Keys for MS Office

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Genuine Product Keys for MS Office: Hello, I'm new to this sub and I'm not really sure if this is the place to ask this. A friend of mine sells product keys for software like Windows, MS Office etc. I'm interested in buying one for MS Office to install in my new pc (70% cheaper compared to the price on...
  6. Indexing MS office files without MS office installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Indexing MS office files without MS office installed: I need to have MS office files indexed a computer that does not have MS office installed. what tool do i need to install? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/indexing-ms-office-files-without-ms-office/1d5b5dfb-3a90-48f7-8d21-535777e4fe89"
  7. I need a Product Key Code for my pre installed MS Office

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I need a Product Key Code for my pre installed MS Office: I need the Product Key code that was pre installed on my PC. The computer crashed and we got a new hard drive and now need the code to use MS Office products which I do not have...
  8. MS-Office key invaild

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS-Office key invaild: I had problems with my MS-Office (Home and Student 2010) for two weeks now. After several attemps of fixing the problem the classical way (repair, un- and reinstall, ...) have failed my friend recommend me this page...
  9. Download Office 2016 Full Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Download Office 2016 Full Key: Download office 2016 full key This is the next successful office of microsoft. The office in 2016 has greatly improved voice features totally new compared to the 2013 or 2010 as well as Microsoft Office 2016 with a full suite of applications including Word 2016, Excel 2016,...
  10. MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS office pro plus-outlook...mailbox full,need to "save"attachments: My issue is with microsoft office pro plus. This software is currently working on a windows 7 machine so not strictly for this forum. The software interacts with a mail server belonging to my employer. The issue is that i have dozens of emails which have attachments...