Windows 10: Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

Discus and support Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi There..!! I purchased an old workstation without any hard disk. And, I installed windows 10 in it without buying any license. Now I would like to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Digitoonz Media, May 16, 2019.

1. Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

Hi There..!!

I purchased an old workstation without any hard disk. And, I installed windows 10 in it without buying any license.

Now I would like to make my windows genuine with a genuine purchased license.

Please guide me what license type I should buy which makes my existing hardware and operating system (Windows 10 64 Bit) get genuine. Also It will be transferable onto my (newly purchased) or an another hardware, If I scrap my existing hardware.

Is there any license which is transferable if a user scrapped their existing hardware if yes, please let me what type of license it is..?

:)

Digitoonz Media, May 16, 2019
  2. krimetal Win User

Windows 10 upgrade license

Hello guys,

I have 1 license of WIndows 8.1 FPP/retail license. I want to upgrade to WIndows 10, but I one thing is unclear to me.
    If I upgrade, will WIndows 10 license be retail or it will "turn" into some sort of OEM license?

I ask this because I upgrade my PC, you know, more memory, replace HDD, and I intend to upgrade the MB and CPU to Kaby Lake platform sometime in the future, (and of course sell the replaced hardware)
    This thing is not clearly mentioned anywhere.

Thank you.

krimetal, May 16, 2019
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, May 16, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 16, 2019
Thema:

Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10

1. Need guidance for buy licenses for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need guidance buy

2. Buying a license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buying a license: Where can I buy a license or a key for the Russian version of Windows 11 while living in Israel. Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-a-license/83053399-8251-44ba-98e0-31719f649aba
  3. Buying a license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Buying a license: Where can I buy a license or a key for the Russian version of Windows 11 while living in Israel. Thank you in advance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-a-license/83053399-8251-44ba-98e0-31719f649aba
  4. need some programming guidance

in Windows 10 Support
    need some programming guidance: i have a practice management system in my dental practice, and we would like to be able to create an on-screen "sticky note" when a patient's account is pulled up. The patient account number is part of the title bar text, and my desire would be to have a text note or a...
  5. Need Guidance Upgrade to windows 10 from basic Windows??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need Guidance Upgrade to windows 10 from basic Windows??: good morning. This is for my son's new PC. He built a new PC which currently has a very bare-bones version of Windows as the operating system. He would like to get Window's 10. Is there a less expensive upgrade feature since he already has a very basic windows installed or do...
  6. Buy License

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buy License: My laptop was running on Windows 10 Home with a digital license. The laptop suddenly stopped working. I had to replace the hard disk and thereafter installed Windows 10 Pro. I am trying to buy Windows 10 Pro license from Microsoft Store. The section for entering payment...
  7. Need guidance

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need guidance: My sister needs a program that will let her make a burnable dvd/cd for a birthday present. I have absolutely NO experience in this field of things so I figured I would ask here. This program should be able to import and string together .jpgs, some video clips, music files...
  8. Graphics Card Guidance Needed

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Graphics Card Guidance Needed: I'm looking for some guidance on what graphics card or graphics chipset to consider. The computer has a G620 processor at 2.6GHz and runs Windows 10. It has a 380-watt PSU. The computer is used for playing web videos, web browsing, displaying photographs, playing DVD's,...
  9. Windows 10 - Need some guidance on recovery

Windows 10 - Need some guidance on recovery: One of my spare Windows 10 machines is on life support. I must have clobbered it somehow when I was tweaking the multiple display settings ( to incorporate a HDMI projector). It actually worked fine all week, but today, when I tired to set it up for the HDMI monitor only,...
  10. Guidance needed

Guidance needed: I have set my desktop as I want it I don'tlike all those panels - some I guess I have to have. Now what I would really like is to click on Start and the on/off option/s to beat the bottom instead of having to click the three small bars at the top left handcorner to bring...