Windows 10: Need help about installing Win 10.

Discus and support Need help about installing Win 10. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just bought USB and am downloading Win 10 atm. I forgot how to install system and I am watching some video rn and the guy goes to custom installation... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ApocalypticLandscape, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Need help about installing Win 10.

I just bought USB and am downloading Win 10 atm.
    I forgot how to install system and I am watching some video rn and the guy goes to custom installation [the one where u only want to install windows] and he says to delete all partitions but he only has 1 which is his 1TB hard disk.

In my case I have 500gb hdd and 120gb ssd, do I need to delete both of them and then format after? or just format them? whats the difference between deleting and formating when both erase all the files, no?

ty in advance

submitted by /u/ApocalypticLandscape
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ApocalypticLandscape, Nov 9, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 9, 2020
  3. Stop Win 10 install

Hi Bryon,

Thank you for using Windows 10.

• Let us know are you referring to Update list when you say "Win 10 mailing list"?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to Run the Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool which fixes the Windows corruption error if there are any. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows+X.

• Click on Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type the command DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
      and hit Enter.
    Hope it helps. Let us know if you need further assistance and we'll be glad to assist you further.

Navneet Anand, Nov 9, 2020
  4. Depth Win User

Need help about installing Win 10.

Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Nov 9, 2020
Thema:

Need help about installing Win 10.

1. Need help about installing Win 10. - Similar Threads - Need help installing

2. i need help about clean windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help about clean windows installation: my C drive is old MBR HDD and i need to fresh install windows on E drive GPT SSDcan someone tell me what are the right steps to do a clean installation?...
  3. i need help about clean windows installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help about clean windows installation: my C drive is old MBR HDD and i need to fresh install windows on E drive GPT SSDcan someone tell me what are the right steps to do a clean installation?...
  4. i need help about clean windows installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. help about win 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help about win 10: my usb miss behave last night. i have file inside the usb but they disappear i looke on the internet one of the problem maybe it was a virus a malware maybe do i need to worry that maybe these will affect my pc files submitted by /u/RadiantCriticism [link] [comments]...
  6. About to CRY! Please help WIN 10

in Windows 10 Support
    About to CRY! Please help WIN 10: I have a small Laptop and have all but run out of space. starting with a 30 GB HDD I upgraded to WIN 10 and have Windows.old taking up space. My upgrades fail because I have no space I can't make space because I can't delete Windows.old I don't have storage sense and...
  7. I need help with installing Win 10

I need help with installing Win 10: I'm trying to install Win 10 on a blank pc and it will recognize the flash drive connected, but it won't recognize Win 10 downloaded on it. I have redownloaded Win 10 multiple times and tested it on the pc I have running currently and it works. Please help. USB has ~ 29 gb...
  8. About to install Windows 10 to SSD, need help

About to install Windows 10 to SSD, need help: I got a USB and it's ready to install Windows 10 to the SSD. However, I'm not exactly understanding what it means when installing Windows 10 will wipe my data. I'm planning on keeping my HDD around and using the SSD for gaming reasons, and also wanting to boot up my PC...
  9. Need help migrating/installing Win 10 into new HDD

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Need help migrating/installing Win 10 into new HDD: Hello all! In need of some help and I hope this is the forum that can solve my issue. If not would anyone mind pointing me in the right direction as I'm really clueless right now.*Redface Setup: Laptop 1 - Acer Aspire V3-771G-9809 - Notebookcheck.net External Reviews...
  10. Curious about Win 10 installs

in Windows 10 Support
    Curious about Win 10 installs: Is there a difference between a full install of Win 10 and the free upgrade? What I'm trying to ask is, once its installed, can you tell what you have? 15289