Windows 10: Need help about users

Discus and support Need help about users in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I added a new user to windows and switched to it. When I turned to my first user everything has been turned like a new windows. I checked the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Mehmet Orhan Kurşun, Sep 24, 2022.

1. Need help about users

Hello, I added a new user to windows and switched to it. When I turned to my first user everything has been turned like a new windows. I checked the users file and I see my things downloads, photos etc. still there but I have no able to log in to that user. Can somebody help me?

:)

Mehmet Orhan Kurşun, Sep 24, 2022
  2. Kreij Win User

Current active users that are friends

The other reason I suggested this is that users can add characters to their username that are not alphanumeric (e.g. user*). This confuses things somewhat when looking at the list.

Kreij, Sep 24, 2022
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Sep 24, 2022
  4. Need help about users

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Sep 24, 2022
Thema:

Need help about users

1. Need help about users - Similar Threads - Need help users

2. This isn't about needing help, but....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    This isn't about needing help, but....: What's the link for "Microsoft Family Safety"? Reply me it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-isnt-about-needing-help-but/d3d842b4-f92e-407c-ace3-6cdd1320e134
  3. This isn't about needing help, but....

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    This isn't about needing help, but....: What's the link for "Microsoft Family Safety"? Reply me it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-isnt-about-needing-help-but/d3d842b4-f92e-407c-ace3-6cdd1320e134
  4. This isn't about needing help, but....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. NEED HELP about powering stuff

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NEED HELP about powering stuff: Hi everyone.Few days ago I turn on my PC but I noticed that all the fan chase fan and Processor fan are spinning the few second stop spinning it happens while the PC is in states of power button still on, but then I turn it off then turn it on again and it happens again while...
  6. Need help about vritual memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help about vritual memory: I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE. PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDLY,HELP ME,PLEASE.I HAD DONE...
  7. Need help about vritual memory

Need help about vritual memory: I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE. PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDLY,HELP ME,PLEASE.I HAD DONE...
  8. I need help about phasmophobia

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help about phasmophobia: So when i play phasmophobia, when i play multiplayer or single player minute after it load up my PC crash and it have blue screen. I checked ram and drivers for GPU and everything is fine but my game still crash. I also checked if I have PC for the game and it says that i can...
  9. I need help about phasmophobia

I need help about phasmophobia: So when i play phasmophobia, when i play multiplayer or single player minute after it load up my PC crash and it have blue screen. I checked ram and drivers for GPU and everything is fine but my game still crash. I also checked if I have PC for the game and it says that i can...
  10. Need help about users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help about users: Hello, I added a new user to windows and switched to it. When I turned to my first user everything has been turned like a new windows. I checked the users file and I see my things downloads, photos etc. still there but I have no able to log in to that user. Can somebody help...