Windows 10: Need help about vritual memory

Discus and support Need help about vritual memory in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by muhammed salman1, Aug 1, 2023.

1. Need help about vritual memory

I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE. PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDLY,HELP ME,PLEASE.I HAD DONE https://support.lumion.com/hc/en-us/articles/360003479093-How-do-you-change-the-amount-of-Virtual-Memory-in-Windows-

:)

muhammed salman1, Aug 1, 2023

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 1, 2023
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 1, 2023
  4. Need help about vritual memory

Memory issues

Thank you for updating us. We suggest that you run the Memory Diagnostics Tool, this is to check your system for memory problems. Follow the steps below:

• Open Control Panel and type memory in the search bar.
    • Click on Diagnose computer memory problems to open it.
    • If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 1, 2023
Thema:

Need help about vritual memory

1. Need help about vritual memory - Similar Threads - Need help vritual

2. Need help with a memory issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a memory issue: So here's my whole situation as best as i can explainI started off with wanting to upgrade my ram from 2x8GB at 3200mhz to 4x8GB.I bought two more of the same sticks, the two I already had were in slots 2 and 4.The new sticks arrive and I install them. My cpu cooler is on the...
  3. Need help with a memory issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with a memory issue: So here's my whole situation as best as i can explainI started off with wanting to upgrade my ram from 2x8GB at 3200mhz to 4x8GB.I bought two more of the same sticks, the two I already had were in slots 2 and 4.The new sticks arrive and I install them. My cpu cooler is on the...
  4. This isn't about needing help, but....

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    This isn't about needing help, but....: What's the link for "Microsoft Family Safety"? Reply me it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-isnt-about-needing-help-but/d3d842b4-f92e-407c-ace3-6cdd1320e134
  5. This isn't about needing help, but....

This isn't about needing help, but....: What's the link for "Microsoft Family Safety"? Reply me it below. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/this-isnt-about-needing-help-but/d3d842b4-f92e-407c-ace3-6cdd1320e134
  6. This isn't about needing help, but....

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Need help about vritual memory

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help about vritual memory: I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE. PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDLY,HELP ME,PLEASE.I HAD DONE...
  8. Need help about vritual memory

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help about vritual memory: I HAD SEEN IN GOOGLE LUMION TO INCREASE MEMORY VRITUAL MEMORYDO SOME STEPS AND I HAD DONE IT.NOW MY STORAGE IS FULL. CAN I GET BACK MY OLDER STORAGE. PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.KINDLY,HELP ME,PLEASE.I HAD DONE...
  9. Need help about users

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help about users: Hello, I added a new user to windows and switched to it. When I turned to my first user everything has been turned like a new windows. I checked the users file and I see my things downloads, photos etc. still there but I have no able to log in to that user. Can somebody help...
  10. Need help about users

Need help about users: Hello, I added a new user to windows and switched to it. When I turned to my first user everything has been turned like a new windows. I checked the users file and I see my things downloads, photos etc. still there but I have no able to log in to that user. Can somebody help...