Windows 10: Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10

Discus and support Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 but keep getting error message that the product key that came with the purchase is not for Outlook.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by PeggyHenderson, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10

Purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 but keep getting error message that the product key that came with the purchase is not for Outlook. How to resolve ?

:)

PeggyHenderson, Aug 11, 2019
  2. P4-630 Win User

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Aug 11, 2019
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10 [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Aug 11, 2019
  4. 95Viper Win User

Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Aug 11, 2019
Thema:

Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10

1. Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Help activating

2. Need Help Activating Windows

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Help Activating Windows: So I just recently built a new PC and am trying to get Windows 10 Home activated through the digital license. My previous laptop had it installed, and I'm unable to activate it on the new PC. Went through the troubleshoot, and only see my previous laptop available to...
  3. I need help activating my windows 10 Pro

I need help activating my windows 10 Pro: I need help activating my windows 10 Pro tried to find the live support of windows to help me activate it and i can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-activating-my-windows-10-pro/0ffa3981-2606-4e27-b068-42dd56760fbc"
  4. Need Help For Activation of Windows 10

Need Help For Activation of Windows 10: I need help to activate win 10 (Built no 10586) version 1511. When I try to activate by using Slui 4, it shows the error 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-activation-of-windows-10/79536358-6f8a-4158-8c9a-78fb15b38a86"
  5. Need help activating windows 10 pro.

Need help activating windows 10 pro.: Ive tried changing product key, that doesnt work..tried everything i could that didnt erase all my apps...can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? ive had these two different error codes Ox8007232b, and also Ox803f7001...
  6. Hardware changed, need help with activation

Hardware changed, need help with activation: Hello, English is not my native language so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes. I changed hardware today (motherboard, cpu and ram), because I need more fps with my games. Everything worked well, but there is now a text at the bottom right "Activate Windows Go to Settings...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Troubles - REALLY NEED HELP

Windows 10 Activation Troubles - REALLY NEED HELP: So I built my own PC, and bought what I am assuming is a digital license directly from the Microsoft Store. I installed windows 10 directly from the USB device to my new system. I later activated by purchasing a Windows 10 Home license from the Microsoft Store (a product...
  8. I need help to activate FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to activate FSX: I need help to activate FSX on my system.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-activate-fsx/ae79c135-dc1c-470c-8d33-a5fc554ba84a
  9. Need help with new PC windows activation

Need help with new PC windows activation: I recently upgraded my PC, and need to update windows again. I had a windows 10 license before I upgraded. After the upgrade my windows key is gone. I thought that deleting my old PC as a device from my device management in the Microsoft account would work, but it just killed...
  10. Need some help trying to activate Windows 10 etc.!

Need some help trying to activate Windows 10 etc.!: Alright, so the other day I upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8.1. I reserved a copy of Windows 10 and was notified when the update was ready. I upgraded and everything was fine and dandy, but I didn't like Windows 10 much at first so I reverted back to Windows 8.1. When I...