Windows 10: Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license

Discus and support Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; It's been a while that in my company we have some machines where we can't activate windows We tried everything from buying a new license from azure to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Andrea Darewise, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license

It's been a while that in my company we have some machines where we can't activate windows
    We tried everything from buying a new license from azure to reinstalling the whole OS but nothing worked
    We always get the same error code 0xC004F074

Is there someone that can help? Thank you

:)

Andrea Darewise, Jul 16, 2020
  2. shimshom Win User

Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license

This is from a friend and hope it's what you need

Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license [​IMG]

shimshom, Jul 16, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license

How to activate Windows 10 Enterprise?

Windows 10 Enterprise edition is a volume license client and is usually a managed client operating system in large organizations where it is often deployed. You might want to consult your System/Network Administrator about availability.

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Enterprise off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home or Pro installation. Windows 10 Enterprise is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall
      the previous edition or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from should correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

Press Windows key + X

Click Command Prompt (Admin)

Enter the following:

Licensingdiag.exe -report %userprofile%\desktop\report.txt -log %userprofile%\desktop\repfiles.cab

Hit Enter

Copy and paste the results in a reply to this thread for further analysis.

Andre Da Costa, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license

1. Need help activating Windows 10 Enterprise license - Similar Threads - Need help activating

2. Windows 11 Enterprise license activation issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Enterprise license activation issue: Our organization recently purchased brand new Lenovo desktops and laptops that come with Windows 11 Pro edition through the factory image. We image them all through SCCM using a custom Windows 11 enterprise v22H2 image captured from a reference virtual machine. After image...
  3. Windows 11 Enterprise license activation issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Enterprise license activation issue: Our organization recently purchased brand new Lenovo desktops and laptops that come with Windows 11 Pro edition through the factory image. We image them all through SCCM using a custom Windows 11 enterprise v22H2 image captured from a reference virtual machine. After image...
  4. Need Help With Windows 10 Licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Help With Windows 10 Licensing: Hi I am a small computer repair shop and I often get many older computers in pretty good condition. For example: I got an older computer with just a Windows XP Home OEM Sticker on it, what if I do the following: 1- Make a clean install of Windows 10 Home without using a...
  5. Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 enterprise vs LTSC help needed: [ATTACH] Hi On the Microsoft site, when I try to download the enterprise version of Windows 10, it gives me 2 options which are confusing. This is why I am asking it here about what is the difference? I am trying to download the trial version to see which one is better...
  6. Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM

Windows 10 License activation for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation VM: I'm currently unable to get a license working for Enterprise LTSC Evaluation, it should be getting the global license when I connect to the internet like it has in the past, but recently any VM I build with the LTSC iso is unable to be licensed. I should mention that this is...
  7. Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...

Activating Windows 10 Enterprise - Purchased on Personal Account, but need to activate on...: I have two accounts liked to my email. I need to activate windows on the account I did not purchase the windows 10 enterprise on. At least that is what I think the problem is. Is there a way to link the two accounts? I have purchased Windows 10 Enterprise and can prove I...
  8. Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help

Purchased Windows 10 Enterprise - can't activate it - Help: Purchased and downloaded Windows 10 Enterprise...Error message 0XC004F213 Rang MS support but they are getting back to me and I need help now...Says no product key can be found and the error message refers to hardware change.. MS Support said something about services need...
  9. Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation

Windows 10 EnterpriseS licensing/activation: Split from this thread. [ATTACH] here's the image the instructions say to include https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-enterprises-licensingactivation/5e274069-ec10-4208-8618-86d32eb79853"
  10. Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license

Help Needed: Somebody running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license: Can somebody who's running Win10 Enterprise on a corporate license please send me a screen cap of their Activation screen (Settings --> Update & Security --> Activation)? I need such a screen cap for a story I'm writing for CIO.com and I have so far been unable to reproduce...