Windows 10: Need help activating windows 10 pro.

Discus and support Need help activating windows 10 pro. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Ive tried changing product key, that doesnt work..tried everything i could that didnt erase all my apps...can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by rebeccaevans2, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Need help activating windows 10 pro.

Ive tried changing product key, that doesnt work..tried everything i could that didnt erase all my apps...can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? ive had these two different error codes Ox8007232b, and also Ox803f7001

:)

rebeccaevans2, Apr 27, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 27, 2019
  3. Laurijan Win User

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Apr 27, 2019
  4. Laurijan Win User

Need help activating windows 10 pro.

Hi!

I signed up in the windows insider program and got windows 10 free - the windows 10 insider preview updated to windows 10 pro.
    Today i got another SSD and did a raid 0 on my system forcing me to do a clean install of windows but now it wont activate anymore.
    Signing in with my microsoft account that was linked to the insider program didnt help.
    Maybe i got this problem since i quit the insider program for several days and signed up again after i found out that my win 10 wont activate anymore.
    Any ideas how to fix it?

Lauri

Laurijan, Apr 27, 2019
Thema:

Need help activating windows 10 pro.

1. Need help activating windows 10 pro. - Similar Threads - Need help activating

2. Need help activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating Windows 10: Short story: When I try to install the product key I am given the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check it and try again" 0xc004f050Long version:I live in China and ~6 months ago bought a new computer that had Windows 10 installed. Everything was going fine...
  3. Need help activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help activating Windows 10: Short story: When I try to install the product key I am given the error "The product key you entered didn't work. Check it and try again" 0xc004f050Long version:I live in China and ~6 months ago bought a new computer that had Windows 10 installed. Everything was going fine...
  4. Need help activating Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Need help with Windows 11 Pro activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with Windows 11 Pro activation: I purchased a brand new Windows 11 Pro. I followed all the instructions but the activation still fails. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-11-pro-activation/30346a0f-cce1-4934-ad81-27538c107676
  6. Need help with Windows 11 Pro activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Windows 11 Pro activation: I purchased a brand new Windows 11 Pro. I followed all the instructions but the activation still fails. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-windows-11-pro-activation/30346a0f-cce1-4934-ad81-27538c107676
  7. Need help with windows 10 pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with windows 10 pro: So recently I bought a new PC and on the website it said "Includes Windows 10 Pro" and when it arrived and I set it up windows wasn't even activated.So what the hell am I supposed to?Do I need to buy Windows again? submitted by /u/__vexin__ [link] [comments]...
  8. Need help activating Windows 10 Pro since hardware change

Need help activating Windows 10 Pro since hardware change: I recently had to change my motherboard due to it getting short circuited/fried seemingly out of nowhere leaving me without being able to prepare for a hardware change. Now that i have my PC up and running it is now telling me I need to Activate Windows even though I have...
  9. I need help activating my windows 10 Pro

I need help activating my windows 10 Pro: I need help activating my windows 10 Pro tried to find the live support of windows to help me activate it and i can't find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-activating-my-windows-10-pro/0ffa3981-2606-4e27-b068-42dd56760fbc"
  10. Windows 10 illegaly activated to Pro version. Need help to revert

Windows 10 illegaly activated to Pro version. Need help to revert: I own an Acer laptop. It came with Win 10 Home edition per-activated. I gave my friend to reinstall Windows 10 for me. In his work of excellence, he managed to activate Win 10 to Pro version using some kind of activator. I totally condemn anything illegal and for this very...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. help with activating windows 10