Windows 10: Need Help Activating Windows

Discus and support Need Help Activating Windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I just recently built a new PC and am trying to get Windows 10 Home activated through the digital license. My previous laptop had it installed, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Olvan1, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Olvan1 Win User

Need Help Activating Windows

So I just recently built a new PC and am trying to get Windows 10 Home activated through the digital license. My previous laptop had it installed, and I'm unable to activate it on the new PC.

Went through the troubleshoot, and only see my previous laptop available to activate Windows on.

Error Code: 0xC004F213

:)

Olvan1, Aug 9, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Need Help Activating Windows

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Need Help Activating Windows

1. Need Help Activating Windows - Similar Threads - Need Help Activating

2. Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need Help activating Microsoft Outlook for Windows 10: Purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019 but keep getting error message that the product key that came with the purchase is not for Outlook. How to resolve ?...
  3. Hello i need help my windows is not activated.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Hello i need help my windows is not activated.: When i bought teh laptop it had Windows 10 on but when i woke up it was not activated for some reasons please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-i-need-help-my-windows-is-not-activated/0f91a053-cc82-435f-b1d9-7c7aa74ded12"
  4. Need Help For Activation of Windows 10

Need Help For Activation of Windows 10: I need help to activate win 10 (Built no 10586) version 1511. When I try to activate by using Slui 4, it shows the error 0x80072EE7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-activation-of-windows-10/79536358-6f8a-4158-8c9a-78fb15b38a86"
  5. Need help activating windows 10 pro.

Need help activating windows 10 pro.: Ive tried changing product key, that doesnt work..tried everything i could that didnt erase all my apps...can anyone tell me how to fix this problem? ive had these two different error codes Ox8007232b, and also Ox803f7001...
  6. Hardware changed, need help with activation

Hardware changed, need help with activation: Hello, English is not my native language so I'm sorry if I make some mistakes. I changed hardware today (motherboard, cpu and ram), because I need more fps with my games. Everything worked well, but there is now a text at the bottom right "Activate Windows Go to Settings...
  7. Windows 10 Activation Troubles - REALLY NEED HELP

Windows 10 Activation Troubles - REALLY NEED HELP: So I built my own PC, and bought what I am assuming is a digital license directly from the Microsoft Store. I installed windows 10 directly from the USB device to my new system. I later activated by purchasing a Windows 10 Home license from the Microsoft Store (a product...
  8. I need help to activate FSX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to activate FSX: I need help to activate FSX on my system.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-activate-fsx/ae79c135-dc1c-470c-8d33-a5fc554ba84a
  9. I need help turning on my activate windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    I need help turning on my activate windows: I need help turning on my activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-turning-on-my-activate-windows/5ddd4d5f-67b2-46a5-b4a4-f58f53e227f5
  10. Need help with new PC windows activation

Need help with new PC windows activation: I recently upgraded my PC, and need to update windows again. I had a windows 10 license before I upgraded. After the upgrade my windows key is gone. I thought that deleting my old PC as a device from my device management in the Microsoft account would work, but it just killed...