Windows 10: Need help activating windows

Discus and support Need help activating windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Whenever I try to activate windows with my License Key, it says that I need to connect to my organization's activation service. And whenever I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/RondomDud3, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Need help activating windows

Whenever I try to activate windows with my License Key, it says that I need to connect to my organization's activation service. And whenever I troubleshoot, it says that something interrupted the troubleshooting and that I need to make sure that I'm connected to the internet even though I am. If it helps, it is a prebuilt that the original owner got from Fry's Electronics.

submitted by /u/RondomDud3
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/RondomDud3, Feb 23, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 23, 2021
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Feb 23, 2021
  4. Need help activating windows

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Feb 23, 2021
Thema:

Need help activating windows

1. Need help activating windows - Similar Threads - Need help activating

2. NEED ACTIVATION HELP

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    NEED ACTIVATION HELP: HOW DO I activate a windows 10 pro that WAS NOT ACTIVATED PRIOR TO THE UPGRADE FROM 7-8. NOW 10 YEP <removed> THATS HOW old bella computer is isn't broke i Ain't buying.. now how do i activate dis here for free. I Can't AFFORD to pay for A DIGITAL LICENSE . CAN SOME BODY...
  3. Need help for Windows 8 activate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help for Windows 8 activate: How can i get password user for windows 8 activate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-for-windows-8-activate/ab20fe9c-d580-4b4b-8f30-1d9850351a23
  4. Need help activating windows

Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  5. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help activating windows: Hello, after moving my SSD to a new computer, I can't activate windows, and all Microsoft products are in Russian, which I can't change unless I activate Windows for some reason...I have no clue what my product key is as this computer and hard drive from which I transferred...
  6. Need help activating windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. need help activateing

need help activateing: my grandmother gave me this computer christmas of 2020 i didnt activate it because i didnt know i had towe dont have the original windows box we bought and its asking to connect to my orginizations server im so confused and i have no idea what to do please help i just want it...
  8. it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help

it shows that windows needed to be activated, need help: I dont have the product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/it-shows-that-windows-needed-to-be-activated-need/cac911cc-963a-4090-b73d-4efe283eab82
  9. Need Help With Windows Activation

Need Help With Windows Activation: So I just recently upgraded all of my hardware on my computer except my hard drives and power supply. After a couple days the "Activate Windows" text showed up on my screen and I am not sure why. Windows should still be on the original hard drive since i never replaced it...
  10. Need Help Activating Windows

Need Help Activating Windows: So I just recently built a new PC and am trying to get Windows 10 Home activated through the digital license. My previous laptop had it installed, and I'm unable to activate it on the new PC. Went through the troubleshoot, and only see my previous laptop available to...