Windows 10: Need help after re-install?

Discus and support Need help after re-install? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I had a bad experience with Macrium Reflect when trying to load a saved image ..... Anyway, I re-installed Windows (fresh install) and all is well,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Willabong, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Willabong Win User

Need help after re-install?

I had a bad experience with Macrium Reflect when trying to load a saved image ..... Anyway, I re-installed Windows (fresh install) and all is well, except I failed to backup one desktop photo for my dual display.
    My problem is that the photo in question is my favourite . After the fresh install the photo was still usable because it is available from the personalise right click menu, I think I may have saved it as a theme, so it must be saved somewhere on my fresh install, but I have no idea where this might be?
    Does anyone know where I can find this elusive photo please?

:)

Willabong, Dec 13, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 13, 2019
  3. Depth Win User
    Install Diablo 3 on Linux

Just install PlayOnLinux? Why did they make step 2 and 3 of this "tutorial"?

Anyway, looking at the supported software list for PlayOnLinux, D3 is a step in the right direction. Lack of gaming is a factor for a lot of people when deciding on an OS, if more recent games get ported it may help migrate them to their preferred choice.

Depth, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Need help after re-install?

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Need help after re-install?

1. Need help after re-install? - Similar Threads - Need help install

2. 396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    396 Network Drivers need to be re-installed: Geekstech maintains my PC. remotely. They told me that they received auto-warning about 396 network drivers missing. Offered to do re-install labor for no charge but charge for the drivers is 0.66x 396=261.36-33% discount=$175.11 . I have not noted lost functionality...
  3. Help with Re-installing Win 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Help with Re-installing Win 10: Hi would like a lil bit of help re-installing Windows 10 PLEASE. Asus Tower computer, windows 10 was originally Win 8.1, but updated to 10, Recovery is still Win 8.1 will not reboot fully, tried repair, rollback, recovery - no good. No Restore points I Have read a post...
  4. Help re-installing Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help re-installing Windows: So I made an uh oh during my school assignment to download Ubuntu to a USB, and in the process of installing Ubuntu I accidentally re-formatted my hard drive and wiped Windows off my laptop :-) Windows came pre-installed with my laptop, but the internet claims that my laptop...
  5. I need installation help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need installation help!: Long story short when I was attempting to make two 4tb SSD’s raid 1 (mirrored) I accidentally turned the C drive into a dynamic disk which broke everything. After installing some software to repair it without data loss the computer shutdown and died. I made a bootable USB...
  6. need help with windows installation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    need help with windows installation: Hey guys, I was installing windows 10 via an USB drive. I downloaden the right software on the usb drive. It worked in the language installation. I clicked on windows 10 home (Because that's what is was buying) I cliked drive 0 partition 1 but there was an other drive...
  7. RE: Consistent PC Freezing for years need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    RE: Consistent PC Freezing for years need help: Source Windows Summary Hardware error Date ‎5/‎17/‎2019 8:51 PM Status Not reported Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffb084db1d34a0 Parameter...
  8. Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reclaiming Apps for re-install after re-install W10: I've been digging through many fora for this obvious issue...cannot find. Once I wipe out all the apps and data by a Re-install / Clean Install: I got the data backed up, but there was backup of the apps. How do I get the paid ones back? Surely not >Store...
  9. Need help with Upgrade installation

Need help with Upgrade installation: Hi About a week ago whilst trying to fix my corrupted Steam installation,i was advised to restart in Safe mode and networking.Bad luck for me is that I did this from MSconfig(Safe boot and network),and not using the boot manager and choosing Safe mode and networking from...
  10. Re-Install after Uninstall

Re-Install after Uninstall: After installing Win 10 I found 2 apps that would not execute under Win 10. I uninstalled Win 10 using the provided re-install Win 7. I have solved the problem with the apps and I would like to re-install Win 10. How do I receive the invitation to install Win 10 again, or is...