Windows 10: Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Discus and support Need help analyzing BSOD minidump in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SumitPP, Mar 15, 2019.

1. SumitPP Win User

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Hi, my computer crashed recently and I found it has created a minidump file, the only problem is is that I have no idea how to read it and what it means, can anyone help?

:)

SumitPP, Mar 15, 2019
  2. Dukewayne Win User

BSOD minidump help

I have a new laptop that is experiencing multiple bsod with multiple stopecodes. I have tried every check/upload/download/reinstall/suggestion I can find but still have the problem. I've looked at the minidump but am still clueless as to exactly how to proceed.
    If there is anyone that can help analyze the minidump, I would truly appreciate it.

I am including the link to my Onedrive files. Thanks https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvJSnQUPHst5wgsKkLJfNqXfRh0j

Dukewayne, Mar 15, 2019
  3. Help analyze MiniDump

Hi,

can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop.

I have the file , where can i upload it?

thank you

jef.pandez, Mar 15, 2019
  4. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Mar 15, 2019
Thema:

Need help analyzing BSOD minidump

1. Need help analyzing BSOD minidump - Similar Threads - Need help analyzing

2. Help analyze MiniDump

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Help analyze MiniDump: Hi, can you help me analyze the Minidump file from our client's Laptop. I have the file , where can i upload it? thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-analyze-minidump/f4c1488a-f89a-4b4a-b251-6a37528c5357
  3. Need help to analyze minidumpfile.

Need help to analyze minidumpfile.: Hi Need help to analyze minidumpfile. Bsod happend after upgrade successfull upgrade to 1809 Zip'ed the dumpfiles. https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhGOu2-VsD9QyiHKTFj_cnaB4iYF...
  4. BSOD minidump?

BSOD minidump?: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AqSY_5OkoTOImddGiQwNuott8soXvQ Can you help me out with troubleshooting this BSOD I got? I wasn't able to write down the exact error message but I was able to get a hold of the dump files....
  5. Need help analyzing dump file.

Need help analyzing dump file.: Uploaded on OneDrive is a dmp and msinfo file. I consistently get a hang on cold boot that the laptop eventually gets past on power off/on after one or two more tries. It works fine after that until next cold boot. I have swapped out hard drives and swapped out memory, but...
  6. Blue Screen while Playing and doing other things. Need Help to analyze Minidump File!

Blue Screen while Playing and doing other things. Need Help to analyze Minidump File!: Hey, I am fed up with this problem already, there are the things I am getting: 1. Laptop keeps waking up from sleep constantly. 2. It crashes like 1-3 times every day. 3. I use USB keyboard, but sometimes laptop inbuilt keyboard stops working, every key, like lowering...
  7. BSOD, minidump and help with possible cause

BSOD, minidump and help with possible cause: Minidump I tried my best to get as much info out of this as possible, so far i have "SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b)" and "00000000c0000005" which means a memory access violation. I did a sfc, a memtest and such with no avail, but it does throw out "DEFAULT_BUCKET_ID:...
  8. Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis

Need help with BSOD / Minidump file analysis: Hi everyone, My PC has been having intermittent BSODs for a few months now, and it has been more frequent as of late. I posted a thread about it before, please see here. The very helpful gentleman in that thread found my smart card reader to potentially be at fault. I have...
  9. Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files

Repeated BSODs, need help with minidump files: My computer has been BSODing repeatedly, sometimes multiple times a day, for a while now. I have updated all system files and drivers that I can, still experiencing these errors. The computer is still under warranty, so I'm hoping I can find out what the issue is and get it...
  10. windbg cannot analyze minidump file

windbg cannot analyze minidump file: I have added the windbg window.I did not click on "analyze -v" 85192