Windows 10: Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

Discus and support Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I believe I have a driver problem that is causing black/blue screens but I'm not sure which driver is causing the problems. I've updated and reverted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by James338, Jun 23, 2020.

1. James338 Win User

Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

I believe I have a driver problem that is causing black/blue screens but I'm not sure which driver is causing the problems. I've updated and reverted my display driver multiple times so I don't believe that is the issue. Below are reports from WhoCrashed. Is there a better way to find out which specific driver could be causing the issue.

Crash dump directories:
    C:\WINDOWS
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump

On Tue 6/23/2020 9:57:31 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\062320-5265-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDA20
    Bugcheck code: 0x9C 0x80000001, 0xFFFFAF0154BD9B10, 0x0, 0x0
    Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    product: Microsoft® Windows® Operating System
    company: Microsoft Corporation
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Tue 6/23/2020 9:57:31 AM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntkrnlmp.exe nt!HalBugCheckSystem+0x1A89
    Bugcheck code: 0x9C 0x80000001, 0xFFFFAF0154BD9B10, 0x0, 0x0
    Error: MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION
    Bug check description: This bug check indicates that a fatal machine check exception has occurred.
    The crash took place in the Windows kernel. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver that cannot be identified at this time.

On Fri 6/12/2020 8:12:00 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\061220-8156-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: ntoskrnl.exe nt+0x3DDA20
    Bugcheck code: 0x101 0x30, 0x0, 0xFFFFB400017EA180, 0x2
    Error: CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe
    description: NT Kernel & System
    Bug check description: This indicates that an expected clock interrupt on a secondary processor, in a multi-processor system, was not received within the allocated interval. This can be caused by non-responding hardware or by a overheated CPU thermal issue.

On Wed 6/10/2020 11:00:16 PM your computer crashed or a problem was reported
    crash dump file: C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\061020-5796-01.dmp
    This was probably caused by the following module: watchdog.sys watchdog+0x3AD0
    Bugcheck code: 0x119 0x2, 0xFFFFFFFFC000000D, 0xFFFFE78B31DEA8B0, 0xFFFF8A8D81608670
    Error: VIDEO_SCHEDULER_INTERNAL_ERROR
    file path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\watchdog.sys
    description: Watchdog Driver
    Bug check description: This indicates that the video scheduler has detected a fatal violation.
    The crash took place in a Microsoft module. Your system configuration may be incorrect. Possibly this problem is caused by another driver on your system that cannot be identified at this time.

:)

James338, Jun 23, 2020
  2. #MrMajora Win User

Help Analyzing System Crash Mini Dump Files

Hello,

I am looking for support in analyzing these system dump files.

My suspicion is that it is a memory issue in the explorer.exe process. The user says that this has been happening somewhat frequently when transferring images (about 35) into a web application for upload.

Link to 3 zipped mini dump files

System_dumps.zip

Link to MSInfo32 File

System_info.nfo

#MrMajora, Jun 26, 2020
  3. MarkOBoii Win User
    Mini dump

Can anyone analyze my mini dumps and tell me what they mean here they are theres 3 of them

Items Shared on 2-16-2020

MarkOBoii, Jun 26, 2020
  4. Dabgah Win User

Need help with BSOD while playing Overwatch analyzing mini dump.

Hello, I've had issues the past few weeks while playing overwatch I've gotten a couple of BSOD error attempted to write to read only memory, exception priv instruction and the most recent was Drive IRWL not less or equal.

Here is the mini dump for the most recent I dont know if the prior ones were saved or over written. If anyone can help me identify what to do I would really appreciate it.

Mini dump: https://1drv.ms/b/s!AgtnRZ2Ua10eaMMI9M4zkIZDY5E

Dabgah, Jun 26, 2020
Thema:

1. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump - Similar Threads - Need Help Analyzing

2. Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.: I need help diagnosing the cause of my computer crashes. My laptop is unusable as is and I would prefer not having to get a new one to say the least :/I’m posting this again as I have an online exam in two days and am SOL if I can’t get this thing working.Below please see...
  3. Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.: I need help diagnosing the cause of my computer crashes. My laptop is unusable as is and I would prefer not having to get a new one to say the least :/I’m posting this again as I have an online exam in two days and am SOL if I can’t get this thing working.Below please see...
  4. Need help analyzing mini dump file. Watchdog violation, repeated BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need help analyzing crash dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help analyzing crash dump: Hello everyone!I need some help analyzing a crash dump. Through my online research, I see a couple conflicting suggestions for the same issue. Memory problem or potentially a failing CPU have been two common suggestions along with a less common failing cooling system I do...
  6. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump: I have some type of problem that is causing machine check exception blue screens. I've done a bunch of troubleshooting myself but at this point i need help whit these dump files.-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING BIOS Version 2820, factory settings.-Intel i5-9600K be quiet! PURE ROCK...
  7. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump: I have some type of problem that is causing machine check exception blue screens. I've done a bunch of troubleshooting myself but at this point i need help whit these dump files.-ROG STRIX Z390-H GAMING BIOS Version 2820, factory settings.-Intel i5-9600K be quiet! PURE ROCK...
  8. Need Help Analyzing Mini Dump

9. Help Analyzing System Crash Mini Dump Files

Help Analyzing System Crash Mini Dump Files: Hello, I am looking for support in analyzing these system dump files. My suspicion is that it is a memory issue in the explorer.exe process. The user says that this has been happening somewhat frequently when transferring images (about 35) into a web application for...
  10. Need help analyzing dump file.

Need help analyzing dump file.: Uploaded on OneDrive is a dmp and msinfo file. I consistently get a hang on cold boot that the laptop eventually gets past on power off/on after one or two more tries. It works fine after that until next cold boot. I have swapped out hard drives and swapped out memory, but...