Windows 10: Need help and don't know where else to put this

Discus and support Need help and don't know where else to put this in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So earlier I had been messing around with Skyrim and Nexus Mod Manager, both of which I'd never had a problem with. I exited Skyrim and decided to look... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Zaps13, Jul 6, 2016.

1. Zaps13 Win User

Need help and don't know where else to put this

So earlier I had been messing around with Skyrim and Nexus Mod Manager, both of which I'd never had a problem with. I exited Skyrim and decided to look up a few more mods to make it look amazing, started downloading them and figured I'd play a game to wait, so I decided to boot up "The Long Dark" for the first time and you know, got the typical Steam first play install stuff, but it was taking way too long, the download finished, and it was still on step 2/2 installing some Microsoft thing I can't remember, so I closed the window and re launched the game. Well, this caused steam to stop responding and then crash, so I booted up steam again and tried to launch the game again, same thing. It was at this moment I figured I'd just load up Nexus Mod Manager and install my mods and then head to bed. But NMM wouldn't open. I was talking to a friend on Discord and said hold on, I need to restart my computer, but when I went to Discord to close it, I saw that it said that I was playing The Long Dark still, but steam was exited and closed, so I went to start up the task manager, and nothing. Tried to hit start, nothing. So I had to press the computer power button to turn it off, but it said that an app was preventing it from closing, but the app name was blank and the icon was the default exe icon. So I had to force shut down. Now when I turn it on and go log in, I just get a black screen after logging in. Control alt delete works, and I can move the cursor, but that's it, and when I go to shut down, it says the same blank app is preventing shut down. I have no idea what I've done or if any of the events listed above even had anything to do with this, but I really hope someone can help. I can try to provide more info if need be.

Edit: I just used a recovery drive to get a few files since I got a new computer

:)

Zaps13, Jul 6, 2016
  2. 6280---01 Win User

I am new dont know where to put this Nokia 6233

I think ebay is your only way to get a book manual if nokia germany won't send you it.

6280---01, Jul 6, 2016
  3. orno---01 Win User
    I am new dont know where to put this Nokia 6233

oops, i somehow got confused there

btw 6280: 'he' is actually a 'she' Need help and don't know where else to put this :)

orno---01, Jul 6, 2016
Thema:

Need help and don't know where else to put this

1. Need help and don't know where else to put this - Similar Threads - Need help don't

2. I don't know if this is the place but I need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I don't know if this is the place but I need help: I've had a HP laptop with windows 10 in it for about 4-5 months now and just today my audio stopped working I've run a task manager on it and it just says "audio services not responding" I've tried restarting my laptop and restarting my audio by itself and nothing currently...
  3. Been having some trouble with Windows 10, don't know where else to go...

Been having some trouble with Windows 10, don't know where else to go...: Hello! In the past few months I've been having some problems with Windows 10. These problems have ranged from 100% disk space being used by 'System', 100% memory being used, Windows crashing, various items being slow to delete, etc. My first thought is that my Hard Drive is...
  4. Strange and annoying Windows 10 issue, don't know where else to ask. Please help me!

Strange and annoying Windows 10 issue, don't know where else to ask. Please help me!: DISCLAIMER: This issue is technical, not incredibly technical or rocket science level, but requires some basic knowledge of what I am talking about. I need suggestions related to this, not questions. If you don't know what frametime is or how can you measure it with different...
  5. Please help me. I don't know where it came from.

Please help me. I don't know where it came from.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/bhumura [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g72su4/please_help_me_i_dont_know_where_it_came_from/
  6. Don't know what/where these files belong

in Windows 10 Support
    Don't know what/where these files belong: Just received an email from my brother asking what these files are in a folder on the D: drive named Assets, where do they belong to and can they be deleted? OS Windows 10 Home [img] File explorer >Local Disk > D: drive > Assets [img] The jpg files can be opened but the...
  7. I don't know where else to talk about this problem so I'll do it here

I don't know where else to talk about this problem so I'll do it here: Everytime I download something heavy in the Microsoft for some reason teredo disconnects Everytime if anyone has a solution please let me know If you need to know I have a Lenovo LegionY720 submitted by /u/Saidstory188 [link] [comments]...
  8. I don't know where yo find this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't know where yo find this: Done a system/image restore to fix out word. It never fixed it. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you in advance. We cant connect to https:,'/d.docs.live.net/443ed33c705aae44/Drew's PowerPoint With videos/Drew Sommerville PowerPoint With Videos. ppsx' Please make...
  9. Needing help don't know if problem is with browsers or PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Needing help don't know if problem is with browsers or PC?: I have a Emachine windows 10 pro updated PC. I'm having trouble with the firefox and Google Chrome. Here's whats going on! 1. When I play games on facebook on firefox it will load sometimes or just freeze the whole browser all together. But when I download something it...
  10. I don't know where to look please help me Sysprep problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I don't know where to look please help me Sysprep problem: Hi Guys, first of all what a wonderful site i'm glad to able to join this forum and hopefully learn allot of you guys. I hope you can help me with the following problem: I'm creating a image for school project using ADK and sysprep also using the DISM command line to...