Windows 10: Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins!

Discus and support Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/delayedcheese778 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/delayedcheese778, Mar 1, 2021.

1. Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins!

/u/delayedcheese778, Mar 1, 2021

2. Why Live Tile is updated in Windows Phone @ 30 Mins interval?

Hi Jay..

Thanks for response!!!

I tried as per suggested steps, unfortunalty does not help.

I think it is Windows OS Limitation to have tile update on every 30 mins.

Shrikrishna Khupasangikar, Mar 1, 2021
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Mar 1, 2021
  4. Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins!

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 1, 2021
Thema:

Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins!

1. Need help ASAP! This has happened during an update! Been like this for 30 mins! - Similar Threads - Need help ASAP

2. Need help with BSOD that has been happening frequently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD that has been happening frequently: Hello all, I've recently had a frequent amount of BSODs and I am trying to narrow down the possibilities of a driver issue. The dump files can be found here:...
  3. Need help with BSOD that has been happening frequently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSOD that has been happening frequently: Hello all, I've recently had a frequent amount of BSODs and I am trying to narrow down the possibilities of a driver issue. The dump files can be found here:...
  4. Need help with BSOD that has been happening frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help asap: so i have logged into my pc and i can open discord, opera, steam thats about it. anything else i open my games, snipping tool, task manager, run they all open for aproximitly 5 seconds before freezing and crashing. Ive restarted my PC multiple times as well as downloaded the...
  6. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  7. Help been at this screen for 30 min......

Help been at this screen for 30 min......: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/danp1016 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jkdx3g/help_been_at_this_screen_for_30_min/
  8. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help ASAP: Hi, I am using a lenovo legion laptop. In it Touch pad is not working and couldn't found in device manager also. can you please help me to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-asap/da45d886-e153-45f4-96a1-298429da1f66
  9. Just restarted and had to up date has been like this for maybe 30 to 45 mins and have been...

Just restarted and had to up date has been like this for maybe 30 to 45 mins and have been...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/canman4499 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iymub5/just_restarted_and_had_to_up_date_has_been_like/
  10. It has been stuck on 65% for like 30 mins now

It has been stuck on 65% for like 30 mins now: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/TheMicrosoftBob [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/emjb7p/it_has_been_stuck_on_65_for_like_30_mins_now/