Windows 10: Need Help ASAP whole drive gone!

Discus and support Need Help ASAP whole drive gone! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My system was running perfectly fine so I went to download a game off of my steam library, once i started i got the BSOD blue screen, and now every... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by domroman, Aug 2, 2021.

1. domroman Win User

Need Help ASAP whole drive gone!

My system was running perfectly fine so I went to download a game off of my steam library, once i started i got the BSOD blue screen, and now every time I boot up my system I get a message that says, "Windows created a temporary paging file" etc. from there my Hard Drive D:/ will either be missing or when I click on it, it says, "Drive is not accessible. The Parameter is Incorrect". I have tried Scf scanning, unplugging the SATA cable, plugging in new SATA power, deleting the paging file, and nothing has worked. I do most of my school work and gaming on this computer and i really need help f

:)

domroman, Aug 2, 2021

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Aug 2, 2021
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 2, 2021
  4. Need Help ASAP whole drive gone!

little cat, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Need Help ASAP whole drive gone!

1. Need Help ASAP whole drive gone! - Similar Threads - Need Help ASAP

2. Need help asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help asap: Someone took my pc over and are now saying they are me I have no right to my own pc and money seems to wanna help me but I'm at my breaking point in this stuff I've been trying I've been long nights where I Harley will sleep cosmic had slot of personal stuff on there and it's...
  3. need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help asap: so i have logged into my pc and i can open discord, opera, steam thats about it. anything else i open my games, snipping tool, task manager, run they all open for aproximitly 5 seconds before freezing and crashing. Ive restarted my PC multiple times as well as downloaded the...
  4. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  5. NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    NEED HELP ASAP: Okay, firstly i cannot contact microsoft anyway. No one will help me. I installed windows 10 on my pc 2 nights ago and when i woke up it asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. The email there is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but my email is *** Email...
  6. Need help ASAP

Need help ASAP: My computer screen went black after trying to install windows My computer is on but my monitor says that there was no input detected submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpkkn/need_help_asap/
  7. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help ASAP: Hi, I am using a lenovo legion laptop. In it Touch pad is not working and couldn't found in device manager also. can you please help me to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-asap/da45d886-e153-45f4-96a1-298429da1f66
  8. Need help Asap!

Need help Asap!: So i tried connecting a ps3 controller to my PC with some program that was suggested on many youtube videos. I regret doing it because now my bluetooth mouse and keyboard dont work because it wiped the drivers i guess. How the hell do i get those drivers back if i cant use my...
  9. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  10. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...