Windows 10: Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO

Discus and support Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i have a stereo speaker system that's connected to my computer via an aux cable and then I have a soundbar that's connected via Bluetooth. But when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/UNZ_EXOTIC, May 26, 2020.

1. Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO

So i have a stereo speaker system that's connected to my computer via an aux cable and then I have a soundbar that's connected via Bluetooth. But when I try playing music or anything the sound on the soundbar is a little more delayed then on the wired speakers. Is there an application or way that I can get the two audio devices to sync? or how can I fix this issue. All help and input would be greatly appreciated!

submitted by /u/UNZ_EXOTIC
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/UNZ_EXOTIC, May 26, 2020
  2. Ryan Fra Win User

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, May 26, 2020
  3. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, May 26, 2020
  4. Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 26, 2020
Thema:

Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO

1. Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO - Similar Threads - Need help asap

2. Need help asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help asap: Someone took my pc over and are now saying they are me I have no right to my own pc and money seems to wanna help me but I'm at my breaking point in this stuff I've been trying I've been long nights where I Harley will sleep cosmic had slot of personal stuff on there and it's...
  3. need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help asap: so i have logged into my pc and i can open discord, opera, steam thats about it. anything else i open my games, snipping tool, task manager, run they all open for aproximitly 5 seconds before freezing and crashing. Ive restarted my PC multiple times as well as downloaded the...
  4. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  5. NEED HELP ASAP

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    NEED HELP ASAP: Okay, firstly i cannot contact microsoft anyway. No one will help me. I installed windows 10 on my pc 2 nights ago and when i woke up it asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. The email there is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but my email is *** Email...
  6. Need help ASAP

Need help ASAP: My computer screen went black after trying to install windows My computer is on but my monitor says that there was no input detected submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpkkn/need_help_asap/
  7. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help ASAP: Hi, I am using a lenovo legion laptop. In it Touch pad is not working and couldn't found in device manager also. can you please help me to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-asap/da45d886-e153-45f4-96a1-298429da1f66
  8. Need help Asap!

Need help Asap!: So i tried connecting a ps3 controller to my PC with some program that was suggested on many youtube videos. I regret doing it because now my bluetooth mouse and keyboard dont work because it wiped the drivers i guess. How the hell do i get those drivers back if i cant use my...
  9. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  10. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...