Windows 10: Need help Asap!

Discus and support Need help Asap! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i tried connecting a ps3 controller to my PC with some program that was suggested on many youtube videos. I regret doing it because now my bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/GAMINGVIBES20K, Aug 2, 2020 at 9:52 AM.

1. Need help Asap!

So i tried connecting a ps3 controller to my PC with some program that was suggested on many youtube videos. I regret doing it because now my bluetooth mouse and keyboard dont work because it wiped the drivers i guess. How the hell do i get those drivers back if i cant use my M and K?

Safe mode is not working They do work in BIOS. Already did a system reset and installed windows 10 fresh(didnt want to do this but ok) Nothing has been working and its been pissing me off.

Also, i need to do alot of stuff to my PC in order to make it prompt safe mode. Is there any key combination to go into safe mode without the hassle?

Using a Asus Prime Z370-A Motherboard by the way. Wireless M&K with a bluetooth dongle. Dont have a disc drive. Any suggestions? Maybe install drivers somehow? I thought resetting and reinstalling windows would reinstall the default drivers anyways but it did not.

Everything works in BIOS, they just dont work when Windows is booted. Also dont have an ps/2 connection so a oldschool mouse is no option.

submitted by /u/GAMINGVIBES20K
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/GAMINGVIBES20K, Aug 2, 2020 at 9:52 AM

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 2, 2020 at 9:53 AM
  3. NEED HELP ASAP

My Nokia Lumia 920 was set to UTC +00:00 but it was a few minutes out, so earlier i changed it to the correct time. I then went on to changing the timezone to London, Dublin ect. Now, my phone time correct, but 1. i cant see my texts when they send and 2.
    all my texts being recieved are an hour behind.

I need help asap as i have important calls coming through in the morning

4. Need help Asap!

Help needed with network ASAP

actually you were quite close *Toast :toast: the next logical step is to run winsock to fix any corrupted connection settings. *Toast :toast:

Thema:

Need help Asap!

1. Need help Asap! - Similar Threads - Need help Asap

2. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help ASAP: Hi there stranger, Recently, my laptop has been running extremely slowly. To be honest I don’t know where to pist this and I’ve tried everything that the threads on the official lenovo website have given me which result in a temporary fix. This is my problem, I boot up my...
  3. Need Help ASAP

Need Help ASAP: I have recently getting some problems as a "Virus" of such, i dont not know yet the name is just "pua/win32:opendownloadmanager" and my search button is not working at all, ive tried reseting it via restarting it via doing the Troubleshoot but it has not worked at all ive...
  4. Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO

Need help asap, WINDOWS AUDIO: So i have a stereo speaker system that's connected to my computer via an aux cable and then I have a soundbar that's connected via Bluetooth. But when I try playing music or anything the sound on the soundbar is a little more delayed then on the wired speakers. Is there an...
  5. USB Not working. NEED HELP ASAP!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    USB Not working. NEED HELP ASAP!: My usb posts suddenly stopped working. Someone please help me I need to use them very soon! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-not-working-need-help-asap/8fdf5921-6c5a-4b15-8d80-959d790858b6
  6. I really need help asap

I really need help asap: When i go under task manager and right click on a game the "go to details" is greyed out i really need it cuz my game is not working well with obs submitted by /u/Hectorlittle2 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f19oz7/i_really_need_help_asap/
  7. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  8. Need help ASAP Emergency

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help ASAP Emergency: I’m having extreme problems with Trojans, and applications that got downloaded on my computer without my permission. Overnight my computer has become extremely unresponsive, even to the point where it completely shuts down without any warning. I found a bunch of the...
  9. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...
  10. I need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Support
    I need help ASAP: Ok so I wanted more space on my computer and me not knowing what to do I went to file Explorer, clicked local disk and I got about like 10 gist back of data but when I did that and emptied my recycling bin I could open nothing up. When I try to open up Microsoft edge it...