Windows 10: NEED HELP ASAP

Discus and support NEED HELP ASAP in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Okay, firstly i cannot contact microsoft anyway. No one will help me. I installed windows 10 on my pc 2 nights ago and when i woke up it asked me to... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by HasanBehich, Jan 4, 2021.

1. NEED HELP ASAP

Okay, firstly i cannot contact microsoft anyway. No one will help me. I installed windows 10 on my pc 2 nights ago and when i woke up it asked me to sign into my Microsoft account. The email there is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** but my email is *** Email address is removed for privacy *** it makes a huge differnece after trying to log in several times i have been logged out of my account and i cannt access my computer. I have done nothing wrong and i need this issues fixed as i am a very busy person. The form to reset my password isnt a help either. I dont know what to do. Can an agent contact me and ask me questions to give me a new password? I have everything on this pc and i cant lose anything

:)

HasanBehich, Jan 4, 2021

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jan 4, 2021
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 4, 2021
  4. jmcslob Win User

NEED HELP ASAP

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool NEED HELP ASAP :cool:

jmcslob, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

NEED HELP ASAP

1. NEED HELP ASAP - Similar Threads - NEED HELP ASAP

2. Need help asap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help asap: Someone took my pc over and are now saying they are me I have no right to my own pc and money seems to wanna help me but I'm at my breaking point in this stuff I've been trying I've been long nights where I Harley will sleep cosmic had slot of personal stuff on there and it's...
  3. Need help asap

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help asap: Someone took my pc over and are now saying they are me I have no right to my own pc and money seems to wanna help me but I'm at my breaking point in this stuff I've been trying I've been long nights where I Harley will sleep cosmic had slot of personal stuff on there and it's...
  4. need help asap

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help asap: so i have logged into my pc and i can open discord, opera, steam thats about it. anything else i open my games, snipping tool, task manager, run they all open for aproximitly 5 seconds before freezing and crashing. Ive restarted my PC multiple times as well as downloaded the...
  5. Need help Asap!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help Asap!: so i made a pretty stupid mistake recently, i opened dev manager and then updated all my usb hubs with a different type then after a few seconds later my keyboard and mouse stopped working but when i enter bios it works.... is there a way to reset my dev manager to default?...
  6. Need help ASAP

Need help ASAP: My computer screen went black after trying to install windows My computer is on but my monitor says that there was no input detected submitted by /u/that_one_mexican810 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kcpkkn/need_help_asap/
  7. Need help ASAP

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help ASAP: Hi, I am using a lenovo legion laptop. In it Touch pad is not working and couldn't found in device manager also. can you please help me to sort it out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-asap/da45d886-e153-45f4-96a1-298429da1f66
  8. Need help Asap!

Need help Asap!: So i tried connecting a ps3 controller to my PC with some program that was suggested on many youtube videos. I regret doing it because now my bluetooth mouse and keyboard dont work because it wiped the drivers i guess. How the hell do i get those drivers back if i cant use my...
  9. Need help ASAP?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help ASAP?: Hello, :) so i have a problem with my computer. when i try to download the casual Google Chrome it says "Your network adminstrator has applied a group policy that prevents installation" Someone please help out. thanks...
  10. Need help ASAP!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help ASAP!: So I've forgotten the admin password to my windows 10 computer, and the email attached to it. Every time I try to get into the restrictions/security of my computer, it's completely blocked off unless you have admin rights. Right now I'm using an account without any admin...