Windows 10: need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

Discus and support need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi my asus laptop recently messed up its been stuck on the setup screen or safe mode screen not sure. i dont want to mess with any of the settings so i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jorge956, Dec 29, 2016.

1. jorge956 Win User

need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode

hi my asus laptop recently messed up its been stuck on the setup screen or safe mode screen not sure. i dont want to mess with any of the settings so i left it as is, but it wont let me leave every time i press escape or exit it sends me right back. so my question is can i repair it, and if so how?

:)

jorge956, Dec 29, 2016

2. My laptop is stuck in the windows logo

My laptop malfunctions. That is why I boot it into safe mode in active directory shell. when I apply it and my laptop restarted it is stuck in the windows logo. The ease of access, internet connection and power button still appears in the screen. Please
    help me I need my laptop now. Thanks.

James Michael Kuizon, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Stuck on the settings for the aptio setup utility in Windows 10.

<Original Title: Aptio Setup Utility >

HIII, I'm not much of an expert with laptops, so I need help... I have a windows 8 64 bit asus laptop updated to windows 10. Everything was alright, until it randomly shut down. It restarted and it's stuck on the settings for the aptio setup utility. The
    bios version is X551MA.

I need help please, ASAP!!!!

Leishly Jimenez, Dec 29, 2016
  4. lolcocks Win User

Open MSConfig when in safe mode and try disabling the safe mode option in there.

lolcocks, Dec 29, 2016
  5. Win10Pro Win User
    Press the Start button and type in: msconfig
    Next go to the Boot tab and uncheck Safe boot:

need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode [​IMG]

Win10Pro, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. need help, asus laptop stuck on setup screen/safe mode - Similar Threads - need help asus

2. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  3. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.: Hi, I recently tried removing the Antimalware defender. I did multiple things messing with system configuration, registry editor, Window defender files, and permissions. I tried to add myself to permissions and full control but got denied. Gave up then went back to normal...
  4. Need help, Stuck in Safe mode.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help: I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!...
  6. Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop stuck on loading screen and safe mode won't help: I tried the startup repair but its just says "startup repair couldn't repair you PCPress advanced options to try other options to repair you PC or shut down to turn off your PC Log file:"I tried a bunch of command i saw on here but none of them workedI need help please!...
  7. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  8. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility: My Asus laptop is stuck in a loop which makes it restart and enter the Aptio setup utility mode time and time again. I've tried restarting and adjusting the boot options and only once did it come out of the loop and I had to plug in a hard drive and press any key both did not...
  9. Asus laptop stuck in aptio setup utility

in Windows 10 Gaming
  10. Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup screen: Asus laptop stuck on aptio setup utility screen. Ive done everything that’s been suggested with the Boot and Security but it still won’t work!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/asus-laptop-stuck-on-aptio-setup-screen/8ab34175-4efd-4043-a341-df176b650eac