Windows 10: Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

Discus and support Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been struggling to launch task manager, file explorer AND I can't even factory reset my pc cause it just says "there was a problem resetting my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xx Vand3tta xX, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

I've been struggling to launch task manager, file explorer AND I can't even factory reset my pc cause it just says "there was a problem resetting my pc"I tried looking it up but most of them tells me to pull up task manager but when I tried to, seconds later it crashes with no error plus when I tried looking through my files on file explorer, my background, files and the taskbar disappears for a few seconds then reappearsDoes anyone know a fix for this?

:)

Xx Vand3tta xX, Dec 4, 2023

2. window10 sound problems - I need help can you help me do that to fix the sound.

Hi,

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• What all the troubleshooting steps have you tried to resolved the issue?
    • What is the exact issue are you facing with sound?
    • Are you getting any error message?
    • Have you installed all the pending Windows updates?

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to install all the latest pending Windows updates as below and check if it helps.

• Go to “settings” and click on “update and security”.
    • Under tab “Windows update”, click on the icon “check for updates”.
    • Then once you find the pending updates install it and check.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps from the below article and check if it helps.

Fix sound problems

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to help.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Dec 4, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 4, 2023
  4. qubit Win User

Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

1. Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!! - Similar Threads - Need help badly

2. Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help badly!! Idk how to fix my problem!!: I've been struggling to launch task manager, file explorer AND I can't even factory reset my pc cause it just says "there was a problem resetting my pc"I tried looking it up but most of them tells me to pull up task manager but when I tried to, seconds later it crashes with...
  3. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  4. Help needed badly

Help needed badly: My computer stuck and not working for a while. When I tried to boot it up for today it is asking for a bitlocker key. I don't know what is it and where I can get it. Pleae help me I dont want to lose files....
  5. Help needed badly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. idk how to fix please help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    idk how to fix please help: i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-how-to-fix-please-help/40d51d42-dac9-4f07-9eb4-70f1fc41c13a
  7. idk how to fix please help

idk how to fix please help: i am trying to open Medieval Dynasty, and when i do a thing pops up saying "Something went wrong launching your game. Error code: 0x8007042b" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-how-to-fix-please-help/40d51d42-dac9-4f07-9eb4-70f1fc41c13a
  8. need help badly :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    need help badly :(: literally everything is taking so long to load since i launched windows 2 days ago which is weird considering its always perfect some examples https://i.imgur.com/MMZT47R.png me downloading something online then running it, windows dialog just froze? and i couldn't run it i...
  9. Badly need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Badly need help: So I just recently upgraded to windows 10 from windows 7. Few months of usage it was fine and good but until recently I cant access apps or settings that needs admin permission. I have searched the net for good measures but Im unlucky enough to find answers. Can someone help...
  10. NEED HELP BADLY!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NEED HELP BADLY!: I built a new PC & I barely got to use it because of the stupid clock watch dog time out error that kept causing it to crash even during resetting it comepletely & then it wouldn't evenpost anymore it was un usable, so after trying every suggested troubleshoot I finnally gave...