Windows 10: Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery

Discus and support Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, Unfortunately, I have lost my drive E data after running clean command using DiskPart utility and drive was locked by bitlocker. Please help me to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by RizwanSiddiqui1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery

Hi,

Unfortunately, I have lost my drive E data after running clean command using DiskPart utility and drive was locked by bitlocker.
    Please help me to know, what are chances to recover data & how? where as I have bitlocker key.

Note: it has some changes to the drive E after data losses.

Thanks

:)

RizwanSiddiqui1, Mar 25, 2020

2. recovery bitlocker blue screen

Hi Rick,

Please follow the suggestions below and check if you are able to boot to your desktop.

• Places to look for your BitLocker key:
      • On a printout you saved. Look in places you keep important papers.
      • Saved on a USB flash drive. Plug the USB flash drive into your locked PC and follow the instructions. If you saved the key as a text file on the flash drive, use a different computer to read the text file.
      • In your Microsoft account. To get your recovery key, go to
        BitLocker Recovery Keys.

• Or ask someone for help:
      • Ask someone with administrator privileges on the same PC to unlock it with their key.
      • If your PC is connected to a domain (usually a work or school computer), ask a system administrator for your recovery key

Hope this helps in resolving the bitlocker recovery keys. Keep us posted on the bitlocker recovery key issues. We are happy to help!

Joy Kemprai, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery

Bill Smithers, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery

1. Need help - Bitlocker locked drive data recovery - Similar Threads - Need help Bitlocker

2. BITLOCKER DATA RECOVERY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BITLOCKER DATA RECOVERY: I have a desktop hard drive and with windows 8 installed. No wifi or data connection. Hard Disk is of 250GB and have 3 partitions on it. Locked one partition by bitlocker using a password. I usually when turned on my computer, unlock the partition manually and when turn it...
  3. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bitlocker locked my data drive: i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-locked-my-data-drive/416803c0-2352-42f8-846e-b4ffd7893e35
  4. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bitlocker locked my data drive: i have problem with bitlocker on dell xps 13 9370 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-locked-my-data-drive/416803c0-2352-42f8-846e-b4ffd7893e35
  5. bitlocker locked my data drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive: Today my home laptop system asked for bit locker password after booting up before login. Bit locker encryption was not enabled by me. However, to make the computer usable, C drive was formatted since there was no critical data in C Drive. However D Drive is still encrypted....
  7. Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive: Today my home laptop system asked for bit locker password after booting up before login. Bit locker encryption was not enabled by me. However, to make the computer usable, C drive was formatted since there was no critical data in C Drive. However D Drive is still encrypted....
  8. Data Recovery in Bitlocker Encrypted Drive

9. BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive

BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive: My Lenovo Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop had an abnormal fan noise, so I called Premium Care Support for help. To diagnose the hardware problem, they ran me through a BIOS set up. After unsuccessfully diagnosing the issue, they asked me to restart the laptop to try something else....
  10. BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BitLocker Lock Out - Need to Recover Data on Hard Drive: My Lenovo Yoga 9-14ITL5 Laptop had an abnormal fan noise, so I called Premium Care Support for help. To diagnose the hardware problem, they ran me through a BIOS set up. After unsuccessfully diagnosing the issue, they asked me to restart the laptop to try something else....