Windows 10: Need help booting up windows blind!

Discus and support Need help booting up windows blind! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So my laptop screen is broken so I cant see the safe mode startup screen when I hit f8, even if i have it plugged into my tv with an hdmi. I dont know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JunkFungus, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Need help booting up windows blind!

So my laptop screen is broken so I cant see the safe mode startup screen when I hit f8, even if i have it plugged into my tv with an hdmi. I dont know exactly what makes my laptop do this but it just stops booting up every couple of months and I've done it twice, where I've randomly pressed arrow keys and enter and started it up, then it works normal. Eventually I'll get the screen fixed but until then, if anyone could walk me through starting up my laptop blind, using arrow keys and enter, that would be amazing. It's an asus rog laptop with windows 10

submitted by /u/JunkFungus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JunkFungus, Mar 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 20, 2020
  3. freaksavior, Mar 20, 2020
  4. GNJha Win User

Need help booting up windows blind!

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Mar 20, 2020
Thema:

Need help booting up windows blind!

1. Need help booting up windows blind! - Similar Threads - Need help booting

2. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  3. need help with boot up showing no PIN code

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help with boot up showing no PIN code: I’m am in trouble, my windows 11 doesn’t show password to login, I tried to boot up my pc and there no password, Ctr Alt delete doesn’t work, shift restart and enter my bitlock password key correct but does allow me to boot up...
  4. Need urgent help windows 11 not booting up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help windows 11 not booting up.: When I try log into windows the logo pops up as usual but afterwards I get a werfault.exe message reading: the instruction at 0x00007ffa5f8d6266 referenced memory at 0x00007ffa4fv3c2ec. the required data was not placed into memory because of an i/o error status of 0xc000009c....
  5. Need urgent help windows 11 not booting up.

Need urgent help windows 11 not booting up.: When I try log into windows the logo pops up as usual but afterwards I get a werfault.exe message reading: the instruction at 0x00007ffa5f8d6266 referenced memory at 0x00007ffa4fv3c2ec. the required data was not placed into memory because of an i/o error status of 0xc000009c....
  6. Need help on booting windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help on booting windows: Hello, i need help on booting windows 10 on my laptop. Yesterday i’m changing some of the msconfig setting on boot, i use the “selective booting” one and default, after i restart my laptop it stop booting and some error code appear : 0xc000000e and said that my laptop need...
  7. Color blindness

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Color blindness: Since moving to my dorm, my computer is confusing the colors red and blue on one of my games, there is no setting to change this in the actual game, so I'm wondering if it's an issue with my computer itself. It's a Blizzard game, so if anyone has experienced something like...
  8. Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?

Run a start-up application "blind" or in the tray?: I use and love Synergy--the digital KVM switching software that lets me use a single mouse and keyboard across 4 computers in this case-2 WindowsPC and 2 Linux. My only complaint is this--when it runs at startup, I'm left with the synergy program window open and need to...
  9. Blind BIOS

in Windows 10 Support
    Blind BIOS: A brand new Gigabyte laptop (P57W) that cannot display the optical or USB drives making it impossible to restore from disaster. The BIOS is blind and no way to fix it. How can they sell such crap? I just installed a Toshiba $400 dollar laptop, for a friend, and it had no...
  10. Need help booting!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help booting!!: The laptop i was putting Windows 10 on to had a partition with Linux distro on it and once the Windows 10 install was done I went back in and deleted the partition and formatted it. But! I forgot to set the Windows partition as the active partition and now when I try to boot...