Windows 10: NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe...

Discus and support NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have had the on going issue of BSOD for about a year now and it only happens if I restart my PC. I believe this is a driver issue as I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TristanGaurd, Jan 4, 2021.

1. NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe...

I have had the on going issue of BSOD for about a year now and it only happens if I restart my PC. I believe this is a driver issue as I have tried almost everything else. I just got new RAM and the same issue persists so it is not a RAM issue. I need help in finding the driver that is causing this issue.

:)

TristanGaurd, Jan 4, 2021
  2. coopfab Win User

Cannot Enter Safe Mode / Computer boots normally

I'm running Win 10 Pro 1903.

Here are the steps I have taken to get into safe mode: Start button, settings, update and security, recovery, advanced startup, troubleshoot, advanced options, startup settings, restart. The computer boots normally, not in safe mode. Any suggestions would be most helpful. Thanks in advance for your help and interest. .

coopfab, Jan 4, 2021
  3. ughhh! BSOD on boot

I guess my computer BSOD on boot right before getting to windows. not sure what the problem is though, everything is stable.

It gave me a list of two files in windows that could have caused the problems

MxPhenom 216, Jan 4, 2021
  4. arekieh Win User

NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe...

Computer Wont Boot BSODS after GUI Boot,

Hi, im new to this forum but i need some help.

I installed all the vista updates, computer restarted, and it was at the "configuring updates" screen, i went and took a shower, came back and the screen was black and stood liek that for 5 minutes, so i restarted. AFter the restart it posted the green lines loading thingie came up than BSOD'd and closed, happened 3 times, happen when i tried going into safemode, even happened when i tried booting from the Vista x64 disc. Then just now i hooked it up to my brothers computer, my harddrives that is, so i could recover my files than freshinstall. When they were hooked up my brothers computer would BSOD too, even though i was booting off of his RAID array......
    How can i get my files off the discs and clear them so i can fresh install?
    ANy help would be much appreciated

P.S. I also tried changing my boot screen which worked when i restarted my computer after, but i dunno if it can affect anything

arekieh, Jan 4, 2021
Thema:

NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe...

1. NEED HELP- BSOD every time I restart and boot up my computer. I am able to boot up in safe... - Similar Threads - NEED HELP BSOD

2. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  3. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up: it says "[1028/175139.863:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc43] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. 0x3"every time i boot my pc up, any tips?...
  4. debug.log shows up every time i boot my pc up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. I have reset my laptop, and every time I boot it, an error pops up and restarts.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I have reset my laptop, and every time I boot it, an error pops up and restarts.: So my laptop was quite slow, and I’ve meaning to reset it for a while, so I did that. The reset worked. Now I try to boot up my laptop, and it is stuck loading, when an error pops up saying:> The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. Windows...
  6. I Cant boot up my computer HELP!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I Cant boot up my computer HELP!: hi i am using a HP laptop and i have recently enabled bitlocker on drive C but suddenly the computer shutdown itstelf and whenever i try to boot it up it just gives me a black screen (no HP logo or anything) PLEASE HELP!!!! submitted by /u/SparklyTR [link] [comments]...
  7. Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Black Screen every time i boot up/ restart my pc: So, i was not having this problem until recently, when i randomly restarted my pc bcoz it was stuck, and then i got a black screen after the dell logo came. I waited about an hour but nothing happened. After pressing shift+the power key, and booting it up and shutting it down...
  8. Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Every time i boot up my computer this Error shows up can someone help?: This error is starting to get annoying can someone help me out?? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/every-time-i-boot-up-my-computer-this-error-shows/2680908c-15bf-4d41-b2f0-9da3cdfc7a18
  9. Every time I boot up...

Every time I boot up...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/drums-and-percussian [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/egd2ot/every_time_i_boot_up/
  10. Can anyone help me with this ? I am not able to boot up my Pc.

Can anyone help me with this ? I am not able to boot up my Pc.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/nikuchicku [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/edaljj/can_anyone_help_me_with_this_i_am_not_able_to/