Windows 10: NEED HELP. Cannot find Realtek in my Device Manager

Discus and support NEED HELP. Cannot find Realtek in my Device Manager in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a HP Phoenix that I recently reset and now has no sound. I looked through a thousand forums and found that I need realtek for windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by loved_me2, Dec 28, 2018.

1. loved_me2 Win User

NEED HELP. Cannot find Realtek in my Device Manager

Hello I have a HP Phoenix that I recently reset and now has no sound. I looked through a thousand forums and found that I need realtek for windows 10. looked everywhere to find it.. ( not in control panel, not in device manager or hidden devices,) finally found the folder in ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Realtek) tried to reinstall the program- did not work still only shows in programs... tried to uninstall all audio devises and reinstall reltek- did not work. then tried uninstall all audio devises then go to mother board drivers installed from motherboard website ( Pegatron A25 Drivers Download)- did not work. tried to install from realtek- did not work... went in to Bios to try to find integrated peripherals to see if audio was turned off. I did not have UEIF, advance settings, or integrated peripherals anywhere on my bios. i didn't even have an audio section anywhere on my bios. reset bios still not there. please help i dont know what else to do.

:)

loved_me2, Dec 28, 2018

2. 5.1 not working and Realtek Device Manager is missing

It is suggested by some for you to open your task manager, and see if Realtek HD Audio Manager is listed on boot on startup

Like so:
    NEED HELP. Cannot find Realtek in my Device Manager [​IMG]

Have you tried this obvious fix?

janeythegeek, Dec 28, 2018
  3. bpgt64 Win User
    Window's 10-Realtek NIC issue - Device manager sees a NIC, but no network connection

Cables good. No device listed in ipconfig. It worked before.

If I could guess it has something to do with VMware workstation 11 and Realtek drivers.

bpgt64, Dec 28, 2018
  4. Jgr9 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

Do you have DTS and Dolby in the list under Advanced in the Realtek Optical playback device (not the Realtek Audio Manager)?

Thema:

1. NEED HELP. Cannot find Realtek in my Device Manager - Similar Threads - NEED HELP Cannot

2. cannot find carmera in device manager.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot find carmera in device manager.: Trying to get the camera on my laptop to work. The computer just went out of warranty 2 days ago. Has **** Windows 11 been installed? Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-carmera-in-device-manager/eb19a38a-3924-4c1b-b23b-37bd94358863
  3. cannot find carmera in device manager.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot find carmera in device manager.: Trying to get the camera on my laptop to work. The computer just went out of warranty 2 days ago. Has **** Windows 11 been installed? Need help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-find-carmera-in-device-manager/eb19a38a-3924-4c1b-b23b-37bd94358863
  4. Realtek device missing from device manager. Cannot install new Realtek drivers to download...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek device missing from device manager. Cannot install new Realtek drivers to download...: Since Windows 10 version 1909 I have run into the issue of being unable to install the update due to my current Realtek Bluetooth audio drivers being out of date. In my efforts to solve this issue, I found that Microsoft had a step by step explanation on how to fix this via...
  5. Windows cannot find specified device etc - for Device Manager

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows cannot find specified device etc - for Device Manager: Hi - I'm trying to access the device manager on a new(ish) laptop and it comes up with the "Windows cannot find specified device, path, or file" warning. I've run a search for "device manager" and its come up with a shortcut, which I can access. But I still can't access it...
  6. Realtek not showing on device manager

Realtek not showing on device manager: i updated my windows to the latest version and reinstall realtek a few times just to make sure but it's not in device manager even after i open hidden device, i can see realtek in the control panel/progranms/programs and features....
  7. Removed a device- cannot find any trace of it in device manager.

Removed a device- cannot find any trace of it in device manager.: I accidentally "removed" my apple airpods from my PC, I meant to disconnect. I cannot find the device anymore. I went to Device Manager, then I downloaded a few third party applications, Ghostbuster and Devmanview, to try to find the airpods. I cannot find anything that...
  8. I couldn't find realtek audio driver in device manager

I couldn't find realtek audio driver in device manager: I recently dowloaded realtek audio driver, but i can't find it in the device manager https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-couldnt-find-realtek-audio-driver-in-device/41d2bb44-1120-44c2-b7d0-00dcd5fc6e2b
  9. I cannot find ports in device manager

I cannot find ports in device manager: I need a port to connect my weaving loom software to my AVL loom. On this computer, Lenovo ideapad 320 windows 10 the device manager does not list ports. All coms on my portchecker show unavailable. please help. how do I find a port?...
  10. I cannot find my mouse. I cannot find and Touchpad related things in my device manager.

I cannot find my mouse. I cannot find and Touchpad related things in my device manager.: But when it works when i plug in my usb mouse. but my mouse disappears if i take it out. Also ive downloaded a driver for my touchpad but it doesnt let me install because it says i have one installed but i cant find the said installed touchpad....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where can i find my realtek device in device manager

2. why can i not find realtek in my program files

3. find realtek device

4. cannot find device realtek,
  5. altek driver in device manager help,
  6. i cant find realtek on my device manager