Windows 10: Need help cant get back into my conputer!

Discus and support Need help cant get back into my conputer! in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Can’t get to desktop So i was running windows on my Macbook with bootcamp and couldnt start some apps because of an error so i looked it up and was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LuisTheDragon, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Need help cant get back into my conputer!

Can’t get to desktop

So i was running windows on my Macbook with bootcamp and couldnt start some apps because of an error so i looked it up and was told to download Microsoft c++ (64) and (86). But after restarting i got a bluescreen that tells me:

Your device ran into a problem and needs restart. Were just collecting some error info, and then well restart for you. STOP CODE: MACHINE_CHECK_ERROR

ive waited for half an hour now but the progressbar is still on 0% anyone that can help?

submitted by /u/LuisTheDragon
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/LuisTheDragon, Dec 20, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 20, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Dec 20, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

Need help cant get back into my conputer!

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Need help cant get back into my conputer! :cool:

jmcslob, Dec 20, 2020
Thema:

Need help cant get back into my conputer!

1. Need help cant get back into my conputer! - Similar Threads - Need help cant

2. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I need help getting my windows boot manager back.: I can access bios but only with my usb plugged in bc i have parrot os downloaded to it. In my bios it doesnt even show my Windows Boot Manager or anything anymore other than my usb.. when i do access bios i realize that my hdd say none. PLEASE HELP!!Is there anyway i can...
  3. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help getting my windows boot manager back.: I can access bios but only with my usb plugged in bc i have parrot os downloaded to it. In my bios it doesnt even show my Windows Boot Manager or anything anymore other than my usb.. when i do access bios i realize that my hdd say none. PLEASE HELP!!Is there anyway i can...
  4. I need help getting my windows boot manager back.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I need help getting my normal account back

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need help getting my normal account back: I did a update on the 14th of this month and when I logged in today It signed me in a temporary account. I tried the restarting and going to admin mode and other stuff so what do I do....
  6. I cant get my bluetooth back on?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I cant get my bluetooth back on?: https://ibb.co/QjkvfNv At christmas I got some bluetooth headphones. A few days ago I managed to connect them to the PC. I then did something that I cant remember to turn off and unpair it so I could go back to my speakers --- now I seem to be completely unable to use the...
  7. I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive

I need help to getting the back-up working on my OneDrive: I need help getting my OneDrive to back-up. Any help will be appreciated. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-getting-the-back-up-working-on-my/103e78f6-d679-4545-b5a5-8e3a5e115ac8
  8. Need Help To Get My 256 GB USB Stick Back

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help To Get My 256 GB USB Stick Back: Apparently I've made a serious mistake here. Did a Macrium Reflect Rescue Media and a Back-Up to this 256 GB Flash Drive. That exercise took over a half hour for what used to take less than 20 minutes. Didn't realize process reformatted it to FAT32. Tried Disk Management to...
  9. need help to get back to window 10 home

need help to get back to window 10 home: someone hacked my accont an put windows 10 pro on here https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-to-get-back-to-window-10-home/c0800c2a-1eb2-4413-8aaf-57b27b8067b3
  10. Need help getting back to with Dow's 8

Need help getting back to with Dow's 8: Soi upgraded to windows 10 from windows 8dont have that much gb so i decided to factory reset it on windows 10 and i realized i wanna go bak to windows 8.1 howdo i do it even though i go to recover and i domt see the option to go bak do i habe to wait a month and it will pop...