Windows 10: Need help changing iheartradio app volume.

Discus and support Need help changing iheartradio app volume. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I can't figure out how to change the iheartradio app volume separately from the system volume, it's really annoying and any help would be appreciated.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Giveup12, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Giveup12 Win User

Need help changing iheartradio app volume.

I can't figure out how to change the iheartradio app volume separately from the system volume, it's really annoying and any help would be appreciated.

:)

Giveup12, Aug 10, 2015

2. Primary Social Media Email Address vs iHeartRadio Email Address

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Since you are facing issue with iHeartRadio, I suggest you to get in touch with the respective team.

Please follow the link provided below:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/store/apps/iHeartRadio/9WZDNCRFJ4DZ

Hope the information helps.

Thank you.

Guru Kiran G, Aug 10, 2015
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    Disable pop up media notifications when using keyboard media keys.

OK, there is nothing you can do about the volume control, the other box beside it is part of the Windows 10 API that programmers can link into. iHeartRadio have obviously implemented this, so If there are no settings in that app, then I am afraid you are
    stuck with it, sorry!

DaveM121, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

Need help changing iheartradio app volume.

1. Need help changing iheartradio app volume. - Similar Threads - Need help changing

2. I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button???: I can't download the Iheartradio app. there is no "download" button??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-download-the-iheartradio-app-there-is-no/f449b018-8f21-4358-a97b-e8906136a394
  3. Need help with volume adjustment

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with volume adjustment: When ever I try to use the scroll wheel the volume adjustment thing appears in the top left and it wont go away it doesn't say anything is playing and it's just changing the audio level I think I accidentally pressed something but I'm not sure Edit: Already tried...
  4. Need help with drive and volume.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help with drive and volume.: Motherboard = Prime Z490-A CPU = Intel I9 PCI Device/Properties/Details/Hardware Ids/PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_06A4&SUBSYS_86941043&REV_00 I am having trouble with my volume. I can not hear anything at all but I see the volume going bar go up and down in the master volume in...
  5. IHeartRadio app

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    IHeartRadio app: I cannot download the iheartradio because it keeps on saying currently not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iheartradio-app/3437443b-62d4-4a0a-a35b-c194c6530970
  6. iheartradio app in Windows 10

iheartradio app in Windows 10: iheartradio app for pc does not play all stations listed. Three local stations listed, none work. Nonlocal stations work fine. Uninstalled, reinstalled. Reset app. Checked sound settings....
  7. iHeartRadio

iHeartRadio: I have been given by family a brand new Lenovo computer which features the 'Cortana' assistant with Windows 10. Cortana states that it uses iHeartRadio for playing music. When I use the 'Cortana' Link to go to iHeartRadio its home page says 'no longer available' and if I...
  8. Cannot download iHeartRadio

Cannot download iHeartRadio: I've been trying to get the desktop app for over a year now but I am unable to do so despite the advertising stating that I should be able to download it & as far as I can see there should not be any reason why I should not be able to use this app. I can download & use the...
  9. iHeartRadio app doesn't start

iHeartRadio app doesn't start: When I click the iHeartRadio tile in the Start screen, a Store page appears describing the app. When I click the Free button to try to download it or start it, nothing happens. How can I activate the iHeartRadio app? 24417
  10. Need Help With Shrink Volume!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need Help With Shrink Volume!: Hello everyone! I was trying to dual boot windows 10 and ubuntu and before i can do that i have to make a partition for it and i have a hard drive in my laptop that is over 220 GB big but when i go to create a partition it says the biggest i can make the partition is 6 GB!!!...