Windows 10: need help changing my local hard drive 32 GB over to my extended hard drive 500GB addon thanks

Discus and support need help changing my local hard drive 32 GB over to my extended hard drive 500GB addon thanks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hi how do i move my local disc c ,content to my internal hard drive E my local laptop space is 32 gb and doesnt want to updat ,so i have fitted a 500gb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GusZimmerman, Jan 24, 2020.

1. need help changing my local hard drive 32 GB over to my extended hard drive 500GB addon thanks

hi how do i move my local disc c ,content to my internal hard drive E my local laptop space is 32 gb and doesnt want to updat ,so i have fitted a 500gb hard drive in my laptop and want all my apps drivers windows username to go on my 500gb hard drive please help

:)

GusZimmerman, Jan 24, 2020

2. moving my hard drive into another laptop

Yes to all of the above, with one warning. You must do things in this order:

1. Create your bootable disk from the site I mentioned. AFAIR it will format the disk.
    2. Back up your data to the same disk.
    3. Boot up the HP from this external disk.

Frederik Long, Jan 24, 2020
  3. moving my hard drive into another laptop

thanks i have a usb hard drive that has 230 gb of space. and the toshiba laptop has a 500gb drive but only has 32 gb of data so can i plug this usb hard drive into the toshiba usb port then get online and download that file and do all this stuff mentioned
    already?

then when the 32 gb's of data gets over to the usb hard drive i can then take the 500 gb hard drive from the toshiba and place it in the hp probook and when the probook powers up point it to the usb hard drive and let it do it's thing answering all the prompts
    as they show up.

and then when asked for the key say no and let it get it's key by itself?

so then by going thru these steps i should then have the probook fully functionable correct?

thanks

bobpalmer1, Jan 24, 2020
  4. need help changing my local hard drive 32 GB over to my extended hard drive 500GB addon thanks

Changing out hard drive in laptop?

If you guys were going to change out a hard drive in a laptop to something faster? would you get a hybrid SSD drive like the Seagate Momentus XT 500GB or get a legit 128GB-256GB SSD?

Seagate Momentus XT ST95005620AS 500GB 7200 RPM 32...

I was looking that that for my school laptop. It has a 500GB 5400rpm drive in it now. Kind of slow.

MxPhenom 216, Jan 24, 2020
Thema:

need help changing my local hard drive 32 GB over to my extended hard drive 500GB addon thanks

1. need help changing my local hard drive 32 GB over to my extended hard drive 500GB addon thanks - Similar Threads - need help changing

2. 500gb hard drive only had 5gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    500gb hard drive only had 5gb: recently I've had to factory reset my PC, prior to this my 2 500gb hard drives have worked fine, however since I reset my PC, one of my hard drives only has 5gb available, even when there's nothing in it. How can I fix this?...
  3. I need help to extend the space on my primary hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help to extend the space on my primary hard drive: I need help to extend the space on my primary hard drive.There is no option to extend the space on my primary disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-extend-the-space-on-my-primary-hard/9a8701fc-5b42-4fac-a298-ea5cfd59a59f
  4. I need help to extend the space on my primary hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help to extend the space on my primary hard drive: I need help to extend the space on my primary hard drive.There is no option to extend the space on my primary disk https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-extend-the-space-on-my-primary-hard/9a8701fc-5b42-4fac-a298-ea5cfd59a59f
  5. I need help to extend the space on my primary hard drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Help needed with hard drive

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Help needed with hard drive: Can anyone help me with this issue, basically it started yesterday when my computer decided to update itself and then ended up taking over 4 hours to get to 26% and so I decided to shut my computer down. After I had turned it back on it removed any changes or had done and...
  7. I need help cloning my hard drive.

I need help cloning my hard drive.: I need to send my Razer Blade laptop in for repair, but Razer has said they will wipe all data from my machine when they take it in. Before they do that, I want to clone my drive so that I can restore it when they send it back. Does anyone know how to clone a drive so that it...
  8. Hey need help with changing my primary hard drive

Hey need help with changing my primary hard drive: I use a ssd for Windows and google but i wanna use my hard drive as my primary and make everything go in there when I download something is there anyway i can do this? submitted by /u/8ENJl [link] [comments]...
  9. changing hard drive help

in Windows 10 Support
    changing hard drive help: i have win 10 on my pc that i got and installed win 7 on. then window told me to upgrade to 10 so i did thru the internet, at that time i entered the code from my cd and sometime later that code changed, it is now not the same as on my cd. anyway i want to change the hard...
  10. Extending partition on hard drive.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Extending partition on hard drive.: I have a Windows 10 box, someone has set up badly. The 640 gig drive, is partitioned into a 15 gig C drive, and a 625 gB D drive. The OS is spread across C and D. Of course C is out of space, I'm trying to install Office 2010. Even though I set office to install on D, its...