Windows 10: need help configuring taskbar widget

Discus and support need help configuring taskbar widget in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; so, question...on my stepfather's computer, he has the task bar widget that shows the weather icon, a temperature and a brief 'sunny, partly cloudy'... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by xraiderv1, Jun 23, 2021.

1. xraiderv1 Win User

need help configuring taskbar widget

so, question...on my stepfather's computer, he has the task bar widget that shows the weather icon, a temperature and a brief 'sunny, partly cloudy' etc description. on mine, I have the weather icon and temperature... how do I set mine to have that brief description after the temperature?

:)

xraiderv1, Jun 23, 2021
  2. thomaseg1 Win User

KB5000626 Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301.1010 Feb. 1 Insider

Windows 10’s taskbar is getting a big update with new weather and news widget - The Verge
    To disable the taskbar news widget, use these steps:

• Right-click the taskbar on Windows 10.
    • Select the News and interests menu and choose the Hidden option. Disable taskbar News and Interests.
    • (Optional) Select the Show icon only option if you want to keep the widget using less space in the taskbar.
    I don't know if it works

It works

thomaseg1, Jun 23, 2021
  3. Solaris17 Win User
    is there any demand for a system configurator?

Processor(V) <--drop down arrow
    -AMD(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---AM2(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---939(V)
    ----List of CPU's
    -Intel(V)
    --Socket(V)
    ---775(V)
    ----List of cpu's
    ---771(V)
    ----List of CPU's

etc etc.

Solaris17, Jun 23, 2021
  4. jimbo45 Win User

KB5000626 Windows 10 Insider Preview Dev Build 21301.1010 Feb. 1 Insider

Hi there

After a reboot it's gone --

Thanks !!!

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. need help configuring taskbar widget - Similar Threads - need help configuring

2. Need help with boot configuration data

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with boot configuration data: Hello,I am currently in the process of fixing up an old laptop to play some games on. A couple days ago, I tried to do a complete system reset in order to refresh the laptop, as it has been running slow for the past few years. It told me I didn’t have enough space to reset,...
  3. Need help with boot configuration data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with boot configuration data: Hello,I am currently in the process of fixing up an old laptop to play some games on. A couple days ago, I tried to do a complete system reset in order to refresh the laptop, as it has been running slow for the past few years. It told me I didn’t have enough space to reset,...
  4. Need help with boot configuration data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. widgets on left taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    widgets on left taskbar: so after Update KB5010414 i istall it after 30 min and widgets on left pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-on-left-taskbar/864c9ef8-08f3-404a-a410-4570dda1359b
  6. widgets on left taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    widgets on left taskbar: so after Update KB5010414 i istall it after 30 min and widgets on left pls help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/widgets-on-left-taskbar/864c9ef8-08f3-404a-a410-4570dda1359b
  7. Need Help For Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need Help For Taskbar: First of all, I use the taskbar at the top of my screen. What I noticed is that whenever a new feature comes to the taskbar, these features do not work when used above or on the edge. If this taskbar is used above or to the side, it doesn't matter to you, then turn it off so...
  8. Taskbar-like widget?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Taskbar-like widget?: Anyone knows if there’s a way to add a second taskbar or a pop up widget to store desktop icons? Like when you unlock the taskbar and it slides away when you don’t need it, something like that. submitted by /u/Chekhof_AP [link] [comments]...
  9. Need help configure storage drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need help configure storage drive: I just got a Dell XPS 8930 running Windows 10 Pro with a OS C: 220 Gb OS SSD and a DATA D: 930 Gb Data hd. The computer was shipped configured to save new data to to the OS hd. After I discovered it a few months later, a rather disgruntled Dell rep helped me to configure to...
  10. Need help with configured update policies.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with configured update policies.: So, I was logging into Microsoft 365 and I guess I ended up letting it take control of my policies, I am not to sure why I clicked it, but I did, dumb move on my part. After doing this it updated automatically without any notification. When I go to update and security it says...