Windows 10: Need help connecting four Bluetooth devices

Discus and support Need help connecting four Bluetooth devices in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; @Brink (please): Where, on the Internet, can I find Bluetooth help? I have my Bluetooth enabled PC, a pair of Bose Bluetooth headphones, a Bluetooth... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nisko, Nov 21, 2017.

1. Nisko Win User

Need help connecting four Bluetooth devices

@Brink (please): Where, on the Internet, can I find Bluetooth help? I have my Bluetooth enabled PC, a pair of Bose Bluetooth headphones, a Bluetooth enabled smartphone and an Echo-Dot. I would like to switch listening, over the headphones, to the other three devices (maybe more in the future). I haven't been able to find anyone that understands this subject. I've searched Google for a good forum and can't find one. Perhaps you could help with your connections. Thanks in advance!

:)

Nisko, Nov 21, 2017
  2. xbin---01 Win User

e52- nokia maps NEVER working?pointless

Just have GPS and A-GPS on.

Bluetooth is for connecting to an external GPS device.

xbin---01, Nov 21, 2017
  3. bluetooth network adapter

Hi,

To get started with connecting a Bluetooth device to your computer, you’ll need to pair your Bluetooth device with your PC. This
    link provides further information on how to connect a
    Bluetooth device to a Windows computer.

If further assistance is needed, we are here to help.

Darleen Pen, Nov 21, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Hello @Nisko, *Smile

I don't use any of these type of items, so I really don't have any personal experience with them.

It would probably be best to have a separate thread per specific device to have a higher chance of someone that knows more about that device be able to find the thread and help.

Brink, Nov 21, 2017
Thema:

1. Need help connecting four Bluetooth devices - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. Bluetooth devices not connecting.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth devices not connecting.: Hi, when I try to pair bluetooth devices to my pc, it pops up in the devices screen where I can select what device to use. But when I try to connect it, all it does is load for very long and afterwards I get a message with: Try to connect the device again. I am in range of...
  3. Connection with bluetooth device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connection with bluetooth device: I am trying to connect with my bluetooth neckband and earlier aftere connection, it used to show voice,music but now only music is getting connected but not not the voice. Basically Mic is not getting connected. I tried to connect my neckband with other device and it works...
  4. Bluetooth Device not connecting.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Device not connecting.: I performed a reset through cloud download of my HP Pavilion 15-dk0050tx Windows 10 Laptop from windows' settings app.After the reset, I observed that my laptop is unable to connect to my mobile through Bluetooth.So I tried a few things from "answers.microsoft.com".What I...
  5. Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.: I've been struggling with this issue for quite some time to no success troubleshooting on my own. I am attempting to connect either my keyboard or headphones via bluetooth to a dongle. None of this works correctly. When I check the event viewer I get The Security Manager...
  6. Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.: I've been struggling with this issue for quite some time to no success troubleshooting on my own. I am attempting to connect either my keyboard or headphones via bluetooth to a dongle. None of this works correctly. When I check the event viewer I get The Security Manager...
  7. Help with bluetooth dongle that will not connect with any device.

8. Bluetooth device paired but not connected HELP

Bluetooth device paired but not connected HELP: Hello, since I did the last win10 updateI'm having a problem connecting bluetooth audio device headphonesAfter an in-depth search on the internet there are endless attemptsRemoving installing updating drivers, replacing a bluetooth device so it is not a problem with this...
  9. Connecting a Bluetooth device

Connecting a Bluetooth device: My Skullcandy Bluetooth audio not getting connectednot finding the device even https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connecting-a-bluetooth-device/7c9cf37b-f101-4e0a-b5ce-e9cd1695a739
  10. Bluetooth device need to connect

Bluetooth device need to connect: I'm trying to pair my headphones to my computer and its asking for a PIN, I don't have a pin, how do I make it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bluetooth-device-need-to-connect/d6111091-90e6-4977-a46a-5faf598303a2