Windows 10: Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10

Discus and support Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Need help setting up a monitor... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Wayne Halder, May 28, 2023.

1. Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10

Need help setting up a monitor

:)

Wayne Halder, May 28, 2023
  2. Kari Win User

Remote Desktop Connection problems

Have you tried Remote Desktop Connection, to connect from your Windows 10 laptop to your Windows 7 desktop? Try it first, post back and tell how it went.

Some additional help because you mentioned you are a remote newbie *Wink. The windows 7 related tutorials from our sister site the Seven Forums:

1. On Windows 7 desktop, set network location to either Home or Work (I recommend Work):
    2. On Windows 7 desktop, allow incoming remote connections:
    3. On Windows 7 desktop, find out its IP address:
    4. On Windows 10 laptop, start the Remote Desktop application and connect to the Windows 7 desktop using the IP address from step 3 above (see Part Three in the tutorial):
    Try the above, post back how it went.

3. chadcdc Win User
    Windows 10 with 3 Monitors

I had 3 monitors working fine in Windows 7, but just upgraded to Windows 10 and can now only get 2 of the 3 monitors to work.

Windows shows 3 monitors in System->Display, but only lets me extend my desktop to any 2 of the 3 monitors. It gives a message saying "The display settings could not be saved. Please try a different combination of display settings." when hitting Apply to
    extend the desktop to a 3rd monitor. I can use any 2 of my 3 displays, so they're all connecting and working with the graphics card.

I'm using an Asus R7 250x graphics card, and have installed all of the latest drivers. Windows 10 also has all updates.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

chadcdc, May 28, 2023
  4. Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10

i have a problem to connect 2 monitors.

Hi Ron,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

• What changes did you make in the BIOS? As making the changes in the BIOS is only recommended by Microsoft if done by the manufacturer.
    • How are you connecting to the 2nd monitor?
    I suggest you to follow the steps from this article below:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/how-connect-multiple-monitors

[Applies to Windows 10 as well]

Regards.

SujataMoktan, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10

1. Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need help connecting

2. Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10: Need help setting up a monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-connecting-monitor-no-3-to-my-desktop/e4f1dc02-2751-4a0b-8dc8-2cc89f349cd2
  3. Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help connecting monitor no 3 to my desktop Windows 10: Need help setting up a monitor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-connecting-monitor-no-3-to-my-desktop/e4f1dc02-2751-4a0b-8dc8-2cc89f349cd2
  4. Connecting second monitor to my desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Connecting second monitor to my desktop: I'm having trouble connecting a second monitor too my desktop I only have 1 HDMI port and 1 VGA port and I tried using a VGA and HDMI adapter but I only got a black screen on my second monitor. I could see that it at least recognized something was going on but it was very...
  5. I need help with my monitor.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need help with my monitor.: My laptop monitor isnt responsing for me changing its brightness, and does anyone know how to attach my nvidia graphics card to my monitor so i dont get an error when opening the nvidia control panel? Send help!! submitted by /u/Aperturr [link] [comments]...
  6. Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Need Help on Connecting 6 Monitors: Hi all! So... I'm switching from a Dual Monitor setup to a 6. I'm running my PC with the Radeon RX470. Which, has 1 HDMI, 1 DVI and 3 Displayports. I'm able to run 5 monitors with no problem running straight from my monitors to the GPU but when I run the gofanco Splitter...
  7. Windows 10 with 3 Monitors

Windows 10 with 3 Monitors: Windows 10 AMD Radeon 7700 series, Driver Radeon Software Version 20.3.1 First, I'll state that all 3 monitors used to work perfectly up until a restart a few weeks ago. I have three monitors plugged directly into the card. All three used to work perfectly up until I...
  8. connect 3 monitors to my pc

connect 3 monitors to my pc: how I can connect 3 monitors to my pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-3-monitors-to-my-pc/f098470f-17e7-4a15-84fb-3f0093f29ab0
  9. connection 3 monitors.

connection 3 monitors.: how to connect 3 monitors. I have 2 working but can't get third to work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/connection-3-monitors/396f420d-287f-48d7-886c-8d7da3e2dc18
  10. Connecting monitor to desktop

Connecting monitor to desktop: I am sorry if this is a basic question. I am looking to get a new desktop machine and waiting for machines to come out with the new OS pre installed. I have had laptop machines for so long now where you don't need to worry about monitor connections. But with the new machine...