Windows 10: Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10

Discus and support Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10 in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I've been working to get some speed back on my laptop but I haven't been able to understand where or how I can get the text that needs to be pasted in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by jbrock183, Nov 21, 2015.

1. jbrock183 Win User

Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10

I've been working to get some speed back on my laptop but I haven't been able to understand where or how I can get the text that needs to be pasted in the .bat file. I've looked and looked and can't find a clear answer anywhere.

:)

jbrock183, Nov 21, 2015
  2. jmhar0520 Win User

Is it possible to add a custom image to pop ups created with a batch file.

I have a question about custom pop ups created with a batch file. I want to know if it is possible to add a custom image to pop ups created with a batch file?

Original Title: batch files

jmhar0520, Nov 21, 2015
  3. batch file for downloading windows 10 updates

hello

I need help creating a batch file for downloading windows updates between 12AM and 5AM daily.

can someone assist ?

Phumzile Thwala, Nov 21, 2015
Thema:

Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10

1. Need Help Creating Batch file to speed up Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Need Help Creating

2. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  3. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help creating a batch program: Hi, good day.I need help.I want to create a batch command to close all open programs, like everything that is open on my windows.Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-creating-a-batch-program/e3cd2de8-29c5-405e-affb-919f9600e1f0
  4. need help creating a batch program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: Hi all, I need a batch file to do the following: If this is the first time the batch is run: Do command one If this is the second, third or fourth time the batch is run: Do command two If this is the fifth time the batch is run: Do command three Start all over again as if the...
  6. Need help to create a batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help to create a batch file: Hi Folks, I need to create a batch file that automatically takes permissions & delete the following file & folders File:- C:\Windows\System32\SecurityHealthSystray.exe Folders:-...
  7. Create batch files with Batch?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Create batch files with Batch?: How to create Batch and VBS files with Batch? So I write a batch file which I then convert to exe that creates new folders in a certain directory and then creates batch and VBS files with a certain content and saves them in the created folder. So it's similar to a program...
  8. Need batch file help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need batch file help: I want to create a script to start a game at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe and wait one minute and then open an existing batch file at E:\Grand Theft Auto V\GTAV Hardcore.bat What do I have to add to the following? start /b "" "E:\Grand Theft Auto V\PlayGTAV.exe" start...
  9. Need to create batch file for "net share" command

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Need to create batch file for "net share" command: I created a simple command from powershell that maps a drive for me using the "net share" command (see below). However, i want to turn this in to a batch file so I do not have to type it every time. When I name it filename.bat and try to run it, I get a system error 5 has...
  10. Need help with batch file

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with batch file: No serious Batch file or scripting experience, so bear with me. We use a site for our business that has to run on IE and has to have the cache cleared a certain way sometimes for it to function. We have to go IE options, uncheck delete history on exit - go to delete...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 speed up batch file