Windows 10: need help decoding dump file

Discus and support need help decoding dump file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edward Huang1, Jan 25, 2023.

1. need help decoding dump file

My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffff9e06c6a00000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8047f9f3518. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 51778302-d265-479c-a684-" I got to the minidump file but had no idea how to pinpoint the exact issue that is causing the crash. Can anyone help?

:)

Edward Huang1, Jan 25, 2023

2. File incorrectly decoded

This is James L. attempted to follow the suggestion to correct the file that was decoded incorrectly that did not help. The file was placed in the Adobe Arobat Reader out of error. Every time I boot-up my pc this message appears "Adobe Acrobat
    reader could not open "ed0ac.f952c1
    this file ed0ac.f952c1 is the one decoded incorrectly and placed in the Adobe Acrobat reader. I apologize for not getting back to you earlier.

James LGaither Jr, Jan 25, 2023
  3. garyinhere, Jan 25, 2023
  4. need help decoding dump file

File incorrectly decoded

Hi James,

File corruption is a typical reason why you're experiencing difficulties in opening a file using a certain application. In order to determine the appropriate resolution for this concern, we'll be needing answers to the following questions:

• Which application are you using to open this file?
    • Are you getting a specific error message? If so, can you tell us the error? You can also send us a screenshot.
    • What type of file or document are you trying to open?
    • Have you made any changes to this file prior to this happening?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the DISM and System File Checker by following the steps provided on these articles:

These tools will allow you to scan and diagnose any corrupted files in your system and enhance its performance.

We'll be waiting for your update and response about this matter.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 25, 2023
Thema:

need help decoding dump file

1. need help decoding dump file - Similar Threads - need help decoding

2. Need help on reading dump files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help on reading dump files.: Hi,I'm a technical support for a store consist of 3 POS. Since 4 months ago, all these 3 POS have been randomly auto restart or BSOD. It can happen during peak hour or even after the store closed they leave running 24/7. I have swapped parts such as motherboard, HDD, RAM, PSU...
  3. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  4. Need help with BSOD dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with BSOD dump file: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL aAn attempt was made to access a pageable or completely invalid...
  5. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  6. Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD

Need Help with Dump Files / BSOD: I've gotten a new PC , replaced HW, reinstalled windows, updated drivers ect and still getting BSOD seemingly randomly. Is anyone able to assist in looking at my minidump files as I'm grasping at...
  7. need help decoding dump file

need help decoding dump file: My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffff9e06c6a00000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8047f9f3518. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  8. need help decoding dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help decoding dump file: My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffff9e06c6a00000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8047f9f3518. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  9. Need help for analyzing dump files!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for analyzing dump files!: Can someone help to analyze the dump files for bluescreen reasons? The following link has the dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsowNH1JWNPygpkJWLYu3ZJtgV5x2g?e=eWLHVR...
  10. Need help analyzing dump file.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help analyzing dump file.: Uploaded on OneDrive is a dmp and msinfo file. I consistently get a hang on cold boot that the laptop eventually gets past on power off/on after one or two more tries. It works fine after that until next cold boot. I have swapped out hard drives and swapped out memory, but...