Windows 10: need help decoding dump file

Discus and support need help decoding dump file in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Edward Huang1, Jan 25, 2023 at 6:12 PM.

1. need help decoding dump file

My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffff9e06c6a00000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8047f9f3518. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: 51778302-d265-479c-a684-" I got to the minidump file but had no idea how to pinpoint the exact issue that is causing the crash. Can anyone help?

:)

Edward Huang1, Jan 25, 2023 at 6:12 PM

2. File incorrectly decoded

This is James L. attempted to follow the suggestion to correct the file that was decoded incorrectly that did not help. The file was placed in the Adobe Arobat Reader out of error. Every time I boot-up my pc this message appears "Adobe Acrobat
    reader could not open "ed0ac.f952c1
    this file ed0ac.f952c1 is the one decoded incorrectly and placed in the Adobe Acrobat reader. I apologize for not getting back to you earlier.

James LGaither Jr, Jan 25, 2023 at 6:13 PM
  3. need help decoding dump file

File incorrectly decoded

Hi James,

File corruption is a typical reason why you're experiencing difficulties in opening a file using a certain application. In order to determine the appropriate resolution for this concern, we'll be needing answers to the following questions:

• Which application are you using to open this file?
    • Are you getting a specific error message? If so, can you tell us the error? You can also send us a screenshot.
    • What type of file or document are you trying to open?
    • Have you made any changes to this file prior to this happening?
    • To make sure we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you taken so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest running the DISM and System File Checker by following the steps provided on these articles:

These tools will allow you to scan and diagnose any corrupted files in your system and enhance its performance.

We'll be waiting for your update and response about this matter.

Dhavelyn Mer, Jan 25, 2023 at 6:13 PM
Thema:

need help decoding dump file

1. need help decoding dump file - Similar Threads - need help decoding

2. need help decoding dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help decoding dump file: My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffff9e06c6a00000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8047f9f3518. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  3. need help decoding dump file

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help decoding dump file: My windows 10 PC kept rebooting, here is what the event viewer provided "The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000d1 0xffff9e06c6a00000, 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000001, 0xfffff8047f9f3518. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report...
  4. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  5. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file: Hello, I am having crashing issues when using software that allows remote control with virtual gamepads. ParsecSoda I need help analyzing the DUMP file of the BSOD in question please. Here is the code: DRIVER_IRL_LESS_OR_NOT_EQUAL file: wdf01000.sys. Here the dump file:...
  6. [BSOD] need help for analyze dump file

7. Need help for analyzing dump files!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help for analyzing dump files!: Can someone help to analyze the dump files for bluescreen reasons? The following link has the dump files https://1drv.ms/u/s!AsowNH1JWNPygpkJWLYu3ZJtgV5x2g?e=eWLHVR...
  8. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...
  9. Need help analyzing dump file.

Need help analyzing dump file.: Uploaded on OneDrive is a dmp and msinfo file. I consistently get a hang on cold boot that the laptop eventually gets past on power off/on after one or two more tries. It works fine after that until next cold boot. I have swapped out hard drives and swapped out memory, but...
  10. Help needed debugging crash dump file

Help needed debugging crash dump file: I've been experiencing some random BSOD and freezes and managed to create crash dump files using driver verifier. Unfortunately I cannot read what driver is causing the BSOD's / freezes. Can someone please help me? Please ignore debug--PC-xxxx.zip The correct file...