Windows 10: Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.

Discus and support Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am using an application that streams 9 CCTV RTSP feed concurrently on 1 display. It uses the VLC player SDK but it crashes randomly without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by APOrigin, Jun 22, 2017.

1. APOrigin Win User

Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.

Hi,

I am using an application that streams 9 CCTV RTSP feed concurrently on 1 display.
    It uses the VLC player SDK but it crashes randomly without any warning.

I tried installing the latest graphic card drivers and it still happens.

I have generated a crash dump.
    Multisite11__PID__17948__Date__06_23_2017__Time_05_04_14PM__634__Log.txt
    It seems like a problem with ntdll.dll?

Hopefully someone can help me find the culprit.

Thanks alot!!

:)

APOrigin, Jun 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 Unhandled Exception

The error message is a bluescreen "Your PC ran into a problem and now needs to restart". I'll have to get back to you with the extra error info next time it happens.

Since I am a VR developer, I almost always have the following software running: Unity, Oculus, Visual Studio, Perforce, Chrome, MS 2013 Word and Excel. And I leave these running all the time and when the PC sleeps.

Sometimes it crashes while I am actively working on graphics/VR/Coding/Unity.

Sometimes the crash happens when editing a Word or Excel document.

More than 50% of the time the crash happens when I am away from the computer, when it is sleeping. When I return all my apps are closed and I know it has restarted.

My laptop is only a year old, so I'm not expecting a HW problem... but who knows...

I just checked for updates of almost all my drivers (couple of hundred of them) and updated a handful as needed.

Maybe that will help.

Is there any info from the event log that would be useful for you?

I appreciate any help you can give

Lucy

LucyBoyd-Wilson, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Using Groove Music Pass for Windows 10 Mobile Alarm

I don't think it's so much the licence that's the issue, but how the DRM is handled. The DRM is handled by the Groove Music app. The alarms app is likely using a simplistic audio stream, and does not invoke Groove Music for decryption.

Entegy, Jun 22, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Jun 23, 2017
Thema:

1. Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App. - Similar Threads - Need help decrypt

2. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  3. Need Help Logging In

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Logging In: Im Trying To Log In the Microsoft Store. Every time i click "Sign In". A Rectangle Flashes 1 time. How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/f5fcbbe5-7a55-4016-91cd-14cf892ae395
  4. Need Help Logging In

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Need Help with Crashes

Need Help with Crashes: Hello, i've been having this problem where my screen will go dark, as if it was dimming the light, and then restart, no message at all on the screen, it only happens in certain games so far, but i've tried games that i've played before without problems, and now this happens,...
  6. My Unity app will not run

My Unity app will not run: Windows is an excellent system and is my absolute favorite to work on. I use the Unity Engine to develop software on my windows device. However, every time I create a test build of my app with no errors in the engine, either as a Windows Standalone 64-bit or a Universal...
  7. LiveKernelEvent 141 apps crashing and help is needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    LiveKernelEvent 141 apps crashing and help is needed: i had built this pc for gaming and i ended up just crashing on all my games and other apps Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141 Parameter 1: ffffd78c7360b010 Parameter 2: fffff8042775372c Parameter 3: 0 Parameter 4: 6d0 OS version: 10_0_19042 Service Pack: 0_0...
  8. I need help to decrypt my files

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help to decrypt my files: Hello guys, my computer was recently attacked by .mpal ransomware and encrypted all my files with an online key can anyone please help me a way to decrypt my files? I will be glad for a help...
  9. Need help logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help logging in: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/12f7d717-b466-41cc-8466-a5509636b265
  10. need help with streaming in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help with streaming in windows 10: i need help with streaming media in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-streaming-in-windows-10/b1a7d986-35f9-46d9-b0f1-820e456c2d59