Windows 10: Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.

Discus and support Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I am using an application that streams 9 CCTV RTSP feed concurrently on 1 display. It uses the VLC player SDK but it crashes randomly without... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by APOrigin, Jun 22, 2017.

1. APOrigin Win User

Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App.

Hi,

I am using an application that streams 9 CCTV RTSP feed concurrently on 1 display.
    It uses the VLC player SDK but it crashes randomly without any warning.

I tried installing the latest graphic card drivers and it still happens.

I have generated a crash dump.
    Multisite11__PID__17948__Date__06_23_2017__Time_05_04_14PM__634__Log.txt
    It seems like a problem with ntdll.dll?

Hopefully someone can help me find the culprit.

Thanks alot!!

:)

APOrigin, Jun 22, 2017

2. Windows 10 Unhandled Exception

The error message is a bluescreen "Your PC ran into a problem and now needs to restart". I'll have to get back to you with the extra error info next time it happens.

Since I am a VR developer, I almost always have the following software running: Unity, Oculus, Visual Studio, Perforce, Chrome, MS 2013 Word and Excel. And I leave these running all the time and when the PC sleeps.

Sometimes it crashes while I am actively working on graphics/VR/Coding/Unity.

Sometimes the crash happens when editing a Word or Excel document.

More than 50% of the time the crash happens when I am away from the computer, when it is sleeping. When I return all my apps are closed and I know it has restarted.

My laptop is only a year old, so I'm not expecting a HW problem... but who knows...

I just checked for updates of almost all my drivers (couple of hundred of them) and updated a handful as needed.

Maybe that will help.

Is there any info from the event log that would be useful for you?

I appreciate any help you can give

Lucy

LucyBoyd-Wilson, Jun 22, 2017
  3. Entegy Win User
    Using Groove Music Pass for Windows 10 Mobile Alarm

I don't think it's so much the licence that's the issue, but how the DRM is handled. The DRM is handled by the Groove Music app. The alarms app is likely using a simplistic audio stream, and does not invoke Groove Music for decryption.

Entegy, Jun 22, 2017
  4. zbook New Member

zbook, Jun 23, 2017
Thema:

1. Need help decrypt crash log for Unity streaming App. - Similar Threads - Need help decrypt

2. need help with screen log in password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    need help with screen log in password: new laptop. lock screen msg. says bad password. had to go to account.live.com/password page on another pc. was able to get a code, answer who i was. then it asked for some email addresses and subject lines of mail i sent. i haven't sent any. but it insists i fill some thing...
  3. Need help understanding a crash report

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help understanding a crash report: I've never used these online forums before and I'm not sure how to go about asking for help but my windows has been crashing a lot lately and I have updated all my drivers, factory reset the system, and I think i may have a faulty cpu or motherboard. To my knowledge I have...
  4. Need help logging in

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Need help logging in: I have a finger print reader. My child tried to log in with the fingerprint reader three times so now it wants a bit locker recovery key. I don't have one. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-logging-in/12f7d717-b466-41cc-8466-a5509636b265
  5. Need help with Cortana Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with Cortana Crash: While Cortana seems to work from the taskbar, when I try to open the app to access settings, the app briefly flashes a purple screen but quickly disappears. running Windows 10 build 18985, release 190913-1426, just updated today....
  6. Infected by ransomware having .lapoi extension. Need help to decrypt.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Infected by ransomware having .lapoi extension. Need help to decrypt.: Split from this thread. My laptop was infected by ransomware having .lapoi extension.I back up all my files and reinstall the system. I need help to decrypt my file with .lapoi extension...
  7. My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My laptop keeps crashing by the following error logs. I need help!: I face with broken tabs in firefox. Sometimes the apps freeze and icons remain in the taskbar while they are closed. I'm wondering what's going on with my windows 10 home. I use a laptop with i5 7th gen processor and 8GB ram and integrated intel graphics. Following is some...
  8. need help with streaming in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    need help with streaming in windows 10: i need help with streaming media in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-streaming-in-windows-10/b1a7d986-35f9-46d9-b0f1-820e456c2d59
  9. Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!

in Browsers and Email
    Trouble logging into iCloud. Need help!: Administrators: I hope I put this post in the proper location but feel free to relocate if needed. I have an iCloud email account but can't login to it on my PC. I never get to the password screen as it only gets to that blue screen with the endless spinning wheel. Odd,...
  10. Help needed with Apps.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help needed with Apps.: Just set up New W10 laptop, System is fully updated and any updates in Store have been applied relating to Browser game Apps. I now want to install the tablet Apps, but, do I use the Store?? or do I have too download another app store to get the latest updated Apps??...