Windows 10: Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!

Discus and support Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm NOT a happy user. I'm trying to permanently delete email before traveling to Asia! I do not want any possibly recoverable email. But they do NOT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MARGARETMERHOFF, Sep 29, 2019.

1. Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!

I'm NOT a happy user. I'm trying to permanently delete email before traveling to Asia! I do not want any possibly recoverable email. But they do NOT delete. The delete file now has over 4500 files! I have a paid subscription to the Answer Desk but no one seems to be answering! WHAT are the hours of operation? I need help now not next year!

:)

MARGARETMERHOFF, Sep 29, 2019
  2. Jayzilla Win User

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Sep 29, 2019
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!

David Plotts, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription!

1. Need help deleting Outlook files! I have PAID Answer Desk Subscription! - Similar Threads - Need help deleting

2. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  3. I paid for subscription and no activation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I paid for subscription and no activation: I paid for subscription and no activation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-paid-for-subscription-and-no-activation/e7e6606e-863c-4db8-a68e-1dadb50fb8b8
  4. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  5. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription: Hello, i no longer use a computer at home and I wish to cancel my Answer Desk Assure Subscription. I thought I cancelled the subscription last year, however, I received an email for the renewal. How do I finally cancel the subscription?...
  6. i do not wish to renew my Answer Desk Renewal Subscription

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  7. answer desk assurance subscription?

answer desk assurance subscription?: update windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-desk-assurance-subscription/29c0476c-9be1-4cc5-b185-7dd40d796be0
  8. answer desk assurance subscription?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    answer desk assurance subscription?: update windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/answer-desk-assurance-subscription/29c0476c-9be1-4cc5-b185-7dd40d796be0
  9. Answer Desk Assure Subscription, adding a family device

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Answer Desk Assure Subscription, adding a family device: I want to know if you are allowed to add an off-site family members computer to yourAnswer Desk Assure subscriptions, like you can do with a Microsoft 360 subscription? If so, how many family member devices can you add? And if so, how do you do this?...
  10. i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need to get to the answer desk and a answer tech?: I was talking to an answer tech last week; how do I get back with him? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-get-to-the-answer-desk-and-a-answer-tech/56232263-0aac-4169-ba15-78f37c7165b9