Windows 10: Need help diagnosing BSOD Windows 10 x64

Discus and support Need help diagnosing BSOD Windows 10 x64 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Getting BSODs randomly. Attached dump from the latest here: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq0O0R3FXTRQ4gKTN7Eb9flNKF-j Thanks!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Wayno-san, Apr 9, 2019.

1. Wayno-san Win User

Need help diagnosing BSOD Windows 10 x64

Getting BSODs randomly. Attached dump from the latest here:

https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq0O0R3FXTRQ4gKTN7Eb9flNKF-j

Thanks!

:)

Wayno-san, Apr 9, 2019

2. Diagnosing BSOD Win10

Hi Mouhy,

For us to isolate your Windows 10 performance issue, we need the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far to resolve this?

Normally, this issue happens due to an unexpected shut down or restart. We suggest that you try the troubleshooting steps in this
    link.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Apr 9, 2019
  3. getting "bsod" on windows 10 need diagnose why

I get this problem once every 4 or 5 days and only after just loading into windows never when windows has been running, I'm guessing is a startup related problem but I don't know it could be a faulty ram, sound card, windows itself etc. What's the first step to getting this clarified??

it doesn't happen all the time tho. I found an article that describes kinda the troubleshooting steps http://www.thewindowsclub.com/windows-7-stop-errors-or-blue-screens-guide

from my video I can't find the stop error code maybe you guys can help me find it on event viewer to start onto some diagnosis.

Miguel2013, Apr 9, 2019
  4. Need help diagnosing BSOD Windows 10 x64

XCom TexMod Issues On Windows 10 x64 Help?

So, i use the mod called TexMod to mod XCom, I mainly use it to get better visual cues like brighter text, symbols so i don't need to strain my eyes looking for stuff on screen since i am visually impaired, and its really difficult for me to do so and uncomfortable.

I have used it previously, a few years ago when XCom was still new and had no problems and i was using windows 10 X64 Version 1511 at that time.

Now i just cant seem to make it work, i mean when i launch it, it just stays there with a blank screen and nothing happens and it just stays like this forever.

Tried running it in compatible mode for Win 7, XP SP2, XP SP1 and running as admin and no luck, am at my wits end here and have no idea what else should i do.

The thing is i still have an old i3 Laptop that's running the older windows 10 X64 Version 1511 which I have managed to keep it that way for experimenting, and Texmod seems to work just fine on that one.

Am currently running the latest version of windows 10 X64 on my main system.

My system specs are as follows -
    • i7 8700
    • GTX 1080 Ti
    • 32 GB (2x16) Ram
    • Z370 Motherboard
    • 250 GB Samsung SSD
    • 500 GB Samsung SSD
    • 2 TB Toshiba HDD (7200 RPM, 64 MB Catch)
    Any help regarding the issue is greatly appreciated. The game is not the same for me without that Mod.

DeadlyTitan, Apr 9, 2019
Thema:

Need help diagnosing BSOD Windows 10 x64

1. Need help diagnosing BSOD Windows 10 x64 - Similar Threads - Need help diagnosing

2. BSOD need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD need help diagnosing: HI,my computer has been having bsod problems with the stop code of: WHEA Uncorrectable Error while i play gamesive made sure my drivers are all updated, made sure all of my hardware is seated and it still continues to crashmy mini dump shows 2 files as the...
  3. BSOD need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD need help diagnosing: HI,my computer has been having bsod problems with the stop code of: WHEA Uncorrectable Error while i play gamesive made sure my drivers are all updated, made sure all of my hardware is seated and it still continues to crashmy mini dump shows 2 files as the...
  4. Need help diagnosing BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help diagnosing BSOD IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: Could someone help diagnosing this BSOD? BSOD Screenshot and Dump File attached.BSOD ScreenshotDump File on OneDrive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-diagnosing-bsod-irqlnotlessorequal/5019c767-f86e-42f3-ae74-a428562cf91a
  5. BSOD - need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  6. BSOD - need help diagnosing

BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  7. I need help with diagnosing a BSOD.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with diagnosing a BSOD.: My computer keeps blue screening. I bought a new 2TB SSD and used clonzilla to clone the older 500GB drive. Everything boots up and runs well. It ran for a good amount of time but is now blue screening occasionally. I could use some help with the Dump file. In WinDbg Preview...
  8. I need help with diagnosing a BSOD.

I need help with diagnosing a BSOD.: My computer keeps blue screening. I bought a new 2TB SSD and used clonzilla to clone the older 500GB drive. Everything boots up and runs well. It ran for a good amount of time but is now blue screening occasionally. I could use some help with the Dump file. In WinDbg Preview...
  9. Need help diagnosing random BSODS

Need help diagnosing random BSODS: For a while now approx 6 months I have been getting many different kinds of blue screens. Most commonly I get BSODS with the error code system_service_exeption or irql_not_less_or_equal. These errors used to only occur when I played games and it wasn't frequently. Now, these...
  10. Need some help diagnosing BSODs

Need some help diagnosing BSODs: Hello! Posting this question in regards to some issues with my computer I ran into last night. For context, I was about to go to bed and shut down my computer. It gave me an option to "Update and shut down" so I thought might as well. I closed all the apps open on my...