Windows 10: Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation

Discus and support Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I need help diagnosing an issue with a fresh Windows 10 installation. The computer will randomly lock up, no response to any inputs, any audio locks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chris E_09, Jun 23, 2024.

1. Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation

I need help diagnosing an issue with a fresh Windows 10 installation. The computer will randomly lock up, no response to any inputs, any audio locks into a buzz. Sometimes it will get a blue screen on the main monitor while the side monitors still show whatever was on them before. The error is a DPC watchdog violation error. I've looked at the dump files, but I lack the knowledge to pull anything useful from them. If someone could take a look and see if there is anything that could point me in a direction for diagnosing, that would be appreciated. https://1drv.ms/f/s!Av6sgX3HxhkKoekLYQ6qLwXV

:)

Chris E_09, Jun 23, 2024
Thema:

Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation

1. Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation - Similar Threads - Need help diagnosing

2. Need help with dpc watchdog violation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with dpc watchdog violation.: Hey I heard I can get help for how to find out what's causing the watchdog violation to happen on my PC. How would I go about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-dpc-watchdog-violation/80a36ee8-6977-4cc1-b2ad-e0b949362781
  3. Need help with dpc watchdog violation.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help with dpc watchdog violation.: Hey I heard I can get help for how to find out what's causing the watchdog violation to happen on my PC. How would I go about that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-dpc-watchdog-violation/80a36ee8-6977-4cc1-b2ad-e0b949362781
  4. Need help with dpc watchdog violation bsod

Need help with dpc watchdog violation bsod: i keep getting this bsod every other day it seems,my thermals are fine,drivers are up to date and bios too. i posted this here already and was told to clean install my gpu driver as the minidump file was blaming my nvidia driver. ive done that but gotten the bsod again. here...
  5. Need help with dpc watchdog violation bsod

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with dpc watchdog violation bsod: I keep getting this bsod randomly no matter what im doing,wether playing a game or watching yt. i updated all drivers and my bios and im not having thermal issues. here are my minidump files. any help appreciated. dump files.zip...
  6. Need help with dpc watchdog violation bsod

Need help with dpc watchdog violation bsod: I keep getting this bsod randomly no matter what im doing,wether playing a game or watching yt. i updated all drivers and my bios and im not having thermal issues. here are my minidump files. any help appreciated. dump files.zip...
  7. Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation: I need help diagnosing an issue with a fresh Windows 10 installation. The computer will randomly lock up, no response to any inputs, any audio locks into a buzz. Sometimes it will get a blue screen on the main monitor while the side monitors still show whatever was on them...
  8. Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation

Need help diagnosing crashes DPC Watchdog Violation: I need help diagnosing an issue with a fresh Windows 10 installation. The computer will randomly lock up, no response to any inputs, any audio locks into a buzz. Sometimes it will get a blue screen on the main monitor while the side monitors still show whatever was on them...
  9. Need help with regular DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with regular DPC WATCHDOG VIOLATION: Hi there, I'm getting a regular bluescreen on Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit that states DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. It's a Lenovo E570p Laptop. The code is 0x00000133 I've run a memory test and that returned no issues. When running a chkdsk c: /F /R it tends to hang on 100%....
  10. Diagnosing Driver to Fix DPC Watchdog Violation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Diagnosing Driver to Fix DPC Watchdog Violation: I have a Surface Pro 4 that did have a surface type cover that was not working. I tried every fix I could research. I finally cured the problem by rebooting from an image file on a usb. The image file was downloaded from the official surface pro website. This action...