Windows 10: Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues

Discus and support Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been plagued by various BSODs. I've tried to troubleshoot them as much as I can on my own but there are persistent problems I can't figure... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LeannaLlosa, Dec 16, 2020.

1. Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues

Hi, I've been plagued by various BSODs. I've tried to troubleshoot them as much as I can on my own but there are persistent problems I can't figure out.

After using the driver verifier I got a Driver Verifier Detected Violation BSOD...

I've included the log files here, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eokf0HODWQvIFxXFi90eznz07HJ8CUn2/view?usp=sharing

:)

LeannaLlosa, Dec 16, 2020

2. Sound driver issue

Hi Matt,

In order to further diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.
    Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Dec 16, 2020
  3. Left Speaker is not working on Laptop is this hardware or a system or driver issue? Help.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft community.

I would suggest you to try the below methods and check if it helps:

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.
    • Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.
    • Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.
    • Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to
    Update speaker and audio drivers from the computer manufacturer's website
    and check the issue.

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Dec 16, 2020
  4. Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues

Windows usb drivers issue

Hi,

There are few factors that can contribute to the issue you are facing. Since you have checked this concern on two separate computers running different versions of Windows, there is a possibility that this can be caused by the presence of corrupted drivers
    or files in your system.

As an initial recommendation, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter from this article:

Automatically diagnose and fix Windows USB problems
    . This will check to make sure the files and drivers are in good condition.

If the steps provided does not resolve the issue, we would have to update the driver of the devices manually. You can refer to the following links on how to update device drivers on different versions of Windows:

Let us know of any status or progress relating to your query.

Jordan Dom, Dec 16, 2020
Thema:

Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues

1. Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues - Similar Threads - Need Help Diagnosing

2. Need Help Diagnosing Instabilities

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Diagnosing Instabilities: Hello, I have recently been experiencing system instabilies ranging from application crashes to various forms of BSOD. I have done what I know how to in addressing the issues, and have lessened them greatly, but have yet to completely correct the issues. Recently it seems...
  3. Need Help. to diagnose this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help. to diagnose this issue: Good day,May I ask what programs I can use to diagnose this issue I encountered? Yesterday when I was exporting my edited photos in Lightroom. it suddenly shut down my PC and then reboot. but after I log in on Windows logon it shutdown again my PC then almost 2 to 3x repeat...
  4. Need Help. to diagnose this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help. to diagnose this issue: Good day,May I ask what programs I can use to diagnose this issue I encountered? Yesterday when I was exporting my edited photos in Lightroom. it suddenly shut down my PC and then reboot. but after I log in on Windows logon it shutdown again my PC then almost 2 to 3x repeat...
  5. Daily Bugcheck errors. Need help diagnosing the issue.

Daily Bugcheck errors. Need help diagnosing the issue.: Hi,I've been getting daily resets caused by bugchecks recently.System SSD has been scanned for issues. None found. RAM has been tested for issues. None found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80109c358bb,...
  6. BSOD - need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  7. Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue: Hi,I have been experiencing very frequent BSODs as of late. From what I can see, the BSODs tend to occur usually with a session of Ableton Live 11 a music production program, but sometimes happen without Ableton either. In case I open an Ableton project a BSOD can occur at...
  8. Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue

Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue: Hi,I have been experiencing very frequent BSODs as of late. From what I can see, the BSODs tend to occur usually with a session of Ableton Live 11 a music production program, but sometimes happen without Ableton either. In case I open an Ableton project a BSOD can occur at...
  9. Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Windows 10 restarting, need help diagnosing suspected driver issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 restarting, need help diagnosing suspected driver issue: I've done a little due diligence before posting, but this is a little above my pay-grade so I'm hoping for some help. Here are the symptoms: My computer seems to restart when going into or out of sleep, but not always, I have had computer crashes while I'm working at the...