Windows 10: Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS...

Discus and support Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NikStalwart [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NikStalwart, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS...

/u/NikStalwart, Sep 18, 2020

2. une acceleration graphic

Hi Majed,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing. Let me help you in resolving the issue.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• What are the troubleshooting steps you have performed to resolve the issue?
    • When exactly do you get this error message?
    I suggest you to try following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: I suggest you to Un-install and re-install latest graphics card drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the graphics card drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Keep us posted on Windows related queries and we will be happy to assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Sep 18, 2020
  3. Windows 10 is disabling graphics/display adapter at startup! Plaease Help!

Hi,

Method 1: I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + W”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2:
    Un-install and re-install latest graphics drivers from the manufacturer’s website and see if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the graphics drivers and select
      “Uninstall”.
    Restart the computer once it is uninstalled.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

Jenith_James, Sep 18, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS...

Pavilion dv7-4273us Ent. Notebook PC - AMD Graphics Drivers w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern regarding the issue that you are facing.

• Have you installed graphics drivers?
    • From when are you facing this issue?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

Method 1: Hardware Troubleshoot

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with power. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Power.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Power troubleshooter

And also install all the latest drivers (Graphic) from the manufacturer web site

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Sep 18, 2020
Thema:

Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS...

1. Need help diagnosing / troubleshooting graphics issues introduced with v 2004 [x-post MS... - Similar Threads - Need help diagnosing

2. Need Help. to diagnose this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help. to diagnose this issue: Good day,May I ask what programs I can use to diagnose this issue I encountered? Yesterday when I was exporting my edited photos in Lightroom. it suddenly shut down my PC and then reboot. but after I log in on Windows logon it shutdown again my PC then almost 2 to 3x repeat...
  3. Need Help. to diagnose this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help. to diagnose this issue: Good day,May I ask what programs I can use to diagnose this issue I encountered? Yesterday when I was exporting my edited photos in Lightroom. it suddenly shut down my PC and then reboot. but after I log in on Windows logon it shutdown again my PC then almost 2 to 3x repeat...
  4. Daily Bugcheck errors. Need help diagnosing the issue.

Daily Bugcheck errors. Need help diagnosing the issue.: Hi,I've been getting daily resets caused by bugchecks recently.System SSD has been scanned for issues. None found. RAM has been tested for issues. None found.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000001e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff80109c358bb,...
  5. BSOD - need help diagnosing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD - need help diagnosing: Hi, as explained I need some help diagnosing a BSOD.The issues occur usually once or twice a day, more often when I'm in the process of closing an application usually a game.I've done all windows updates and driver updates I can, I've also upgraded from Win10 to Win11 after a...
  6. Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue: Hi,I have been experiencing very frequent BSODs as of late. From what I can see, the BSODs tend to occur usually with a session of Ableton Live 11 a music production program, but sometimes happen without Ableton either. In case I open an Ableton project a BSOD can occur at...
  7. Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue

Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue: Hi,I have been experiencing very frequent BSODs as of late. From what I can see, the BSODs tend to occur usually with a session of Ableton Live 11 a music production program, but sometimes happen without Ableton either. In case I open an Ableton project a BSOD can occur at...
  8. Frequent BSODs, need help diagnosing and fixing the issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues

Need Help Diagnosing Driver Issues: Hi, I've been plagued by various BSODs. I've tried to troubleshoot them as much as I can on my own but there are persistent problems I can't figure out. After using the driver verifier I got a Driver Verifier Detected Violation BSOD... I've included the log files here,...
  10. Help troubleshooting graphics issues flickering, stuttering and rubberbanding introduced...

Help troubleshooting graphics issues flickering, stuttering and rubberbanding introduced...: Hello, I'm looking for help to troubleshoot a persistent graphics issue which I have had since early August, and haven't been able to figure out. My Setup I am running Windows 10 version 2004 build 19041.508, with the latest September Cumulative Update applied. I have a...