Windows 10: Need Help. Don’t want to mess this up.

Discus and support Need Help. Don’t want to mess this up. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I currently have windows 8.1 that came with my computer i have the product key. I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 but i recently got a brand new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by The9ers81, May 27, 2020.

1. The9ers81 Win User

Need Help. Don’t want to mess this up.

I currently have windows 8.1 that came with my computer i have the product key. I wanted to upgrade to Windows 10 but i recently got a brand new motherboard and cpu for my birthday. Im not sure what order i should preform all the necessary steps. Should i upgrade on my current mobo and then change the mobo? Or should i download windows to a usb drive and then change out the mobo and then install on the brand new one? Please help. Your time and effort is greatly appreciated.

:)

The9ers81, May 27, 2020
  2. armym3 Win User

WarRock 3D Detection don´t works

Hello Guys,

i had a problem with my Card. The card didn´t wanted to change in 3D Modus. Ok now i removed the other 2 Pins and now it runs in 3D Modus in 3DMark06 too. The Card is a HD 2900GT. But my Game WarRock don´t runs in 3D Modus. Is there a List where i can start the game in 3D Manual? Because in Automatic it don´t want start because the Card don´t see that it is an 3D Game. Can someone help me?

armym3, May 27, 2020
  3. JDivineŠ Win User
    stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, May 27, 2020
  4. Need Help. Don’t want to mess this up.

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, May 27, 2020
Thema:

Need Help. Don’t want to mess this up.

1. Need Help. Don’t want to mess this up. - Similar Threads - Need Help Don’t

2. Need help, account is messed up.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help, account is messed up.: Hi, i cant recieve emails from microsoft on my gmail account, especially the verification ones and im stuck. I tried to change the security info to my phone number but now that ive done that i cant go back and change it, i have to wait 30 days and still cant receieve emails,...
  3. Need help, account is messed up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help, account is messed up.: Hi, i cant recieve emails from microsoft on my gmail account, especially the verification ones and im stuck. I tried to change the security info to my phone number but now that ive done that i cant go back and change it, i have to wait 30 days and still cant receieve emails,...
  4. Totally messed up pc, need help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Totally messed up pc, need help!: Ok, this is my first post here, and I wish it wasn't going to be so long and confusing. Long story trying to make shorter. Originally, I had drive c, a ssd, and drive d, internal HD named mass storage. I also use aoemi tools, such as one key boot partition backup and...
  5. Display messed up (Need Help)

Display messed up (Need Help): I built a new computer and installed windows 10 pro from scratch. For some reason the display looks like everything is in 1920x1080 but my monitor is 2560 x 1440. Even when I try to play video games the display is by default showing a different one than my actual monitor....
  6. Help? Keeps popping up and I don’t want to reinstall windows 10

Help? Keeps popping up and I don’t want to reinstall windows 10: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dgafstfu530 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j0xgtw/help_keeps_popping_up_and_i_dont_want_to/
  7. Need help I think I messed up

Need help I think I messed up: Ok, so I used the windows 10 debloater master because I heard that it improves the performance of your laptop(which it did)but now I cannot update my windows version anymore and on top of that even though there's a revert script it seems like it is not working because when I...
  8. I Need Help i messed up and

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I Need Help i messed up and: and totally wiped my C dive now I cant get It back can someone please help I was running win 10 pro 64 my computer is an AsRock p67 Exstreme4 gen 3 p.1.10-15a with 4 cores running 16 gb ram Basicly I made the mistake after coping the C drive thinking I was them able to...
  9. Messed up clean install. Help needed.

Messed up clean install. Help needed.: Was doing a clean install and deleted the partitions, got the message 'We couldn't create partition or locate...." Went online for trouble shooting, which did not work. Right now, I am getting this " Reboot and select proper boot device or insert boot media ...." How much...
  10. need help-Screen Crashing and totally messed up frames.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    need help-Screen Crashing and totally messed up frames.: Hey guys. my uncle has an hp probook 4540s laptop which he has used for about four years now. but recently the screen started to show scattered and misplaced frames. earlier he had windows 7 installed but after the screen started to scatter he installed windows 10 and the...