Windows 10: Need help downgrading explorer.exe

Discus and support Need help downgrading explorer.exe in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I updated this netbook i have from windows 7(x86) to windows 10(x86) 2004 ... The problem at first was that it uses the Intel GMA 3600 driver and that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/xeanxedrik, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Need help downgrading explorer.exe

I updated this netbook i have from windows 7(x86) to windows 10(x86) 2004 ... The problem at first was that it uses the Intel GMA 3600 driver and that driver doesn't work with windows 10 the fix is to delete ModernUI/UWP apps (WindowsApps and SystemApps folder)

Because the new search feature on file explorer kinda relies somewhat of the things i deleted, it wouldn't work anymore...

Putting back the deleted folders will give me a BSOD because as i said the graphics driver is not supported...

Now I need help getting a copy of the explorer.exe from Windows 10(x86) 1903/below

I already reached my data cap(i downloaded windows 2 times because the first one got corrupted when downloading) i dont want to download another iso file just to get the explorer.exe

this netbook is not even mine i installed windows 10 because the owner is going away for a long time... and the owner is a teacher.. knowing that it would be weird turning on an old netbook with old software and makes beeping sounds when turning on.. made me want to help.. the beeping sound is gone and windows 10 is actually not so bad... the only thing that is missing to make it perfect is the search.. I need help...

submitted by /u/xeanxedrik
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/xeanxedrik, Aug 14, 2020
  2. Aman011 Win User

Internet Explorer need to downgrade

can we downgrade internet explorer version from 11.611 to 11.0.9600.19100 ?

if this is possible kindly share me the steps.

Aman011, Aug 14, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 14, 2020
  4. Need help downgrading explorer.exe

bsod after downgrading from windows 10 to windows 7

Hello there, tom.
    I would try these:
    • Get your Windows 7 media device and reinstall Windows
    • Try auto-repair
    • Follow these steps:

1. Put in your Windows 10 media device, boot into the USB
    2. Select your language and keyboard input, then click next.
    3. Click "Repair this computer"
    4. Go to "Advanced options"
    5. click system restore
    6. Select a restore point before you downgraded to Windows 7.
    Hope I helped!

AbAppletic, Aug 14, 2020
Thema:

Need help downgrading explorer.exe

1. Need help downgrading explorer.exe - Similar Threads - Need help downgrading

2. Need help with windows explorer app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with windows explorer app: Windows explorer keeps loading forever every time I open it and the files never show. I have had this problem for several months if not years. I have tried everything including:*scanning for corrupt files *disconnecting/reinstalling OneDrive*restarting my computer *cleaning...
  3. Need help with File Explorer Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Need help with File Explorer Problem: I am on Windows 10 and I opened my File explorer one day and found it blank. I have my folders on the side but the main file areas are gone. It works when I'm on another site or program like when I'm uploading a picture to Discord, but when I normally open File Explorer it is...
  4. I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need URGENT help "reseting" an EXE: Hello, Im using a program called "Reset Canon ST4905" to reset my printer. The problem is that i introduced a wrong number in the ID for accident, and now i can't go back, if i close it and open it, it stays in the menu after i introduced an ID. It's not an installed program,...
  5. Downgrade help

Downgrade help: I want to downgrade my windows 10 pc to version 1909. I know how to do everything but will i have to reinstall all my programs? Or will it still be there? Any help appreciated submitted by /u/memesman007 [link] [comments]...
  6. I need help with downgrading Windows 10

I need help with downgrading Windows 10: Hello, I want to go back to 1909 or 1903, but I can't revert. I've heard I can install the versions from ISO Files? But I don't know how to. submitted by /u/HardGamesMaster323 [link] [comments]...
  7. Need help to downgrade Windows 10 2004 to 1903

Need help to downgrade Windows 10 2004 to 1903: I am having performance issues while gaming in the latest version of windows. There is an option in the settings that'll probably downgrade it to 1909 but I want to downgrade to 1903 (to play Forza Horizon 3). Can someone help me? submitted by /u/GojiraHasBFG [link]...
  8. File Explorer Problem Need Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer Problem Need Help: In May 9th, 2020 My computer suddenly has a Window Explorer Problem where it doesn't show anything Everything that runs in Window Explorer like Control Panel, doesn't seem to work The strange thing is when I want to upload a picture or a file explorer in Gmail, Whatsapp,...
  9. Explorer,EXE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Explorer,EXE: Please help me find a solution on this message; 'The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation' Hoping someone has a simple solution, Thanks...
  10. Need help downgrading to windows 7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help downgrading to windows 7: I get this message whenever I try to downgrade There is NO other accounts, I already checked. I also typed this in CMD just to make sure "Net user administrator /active:no HELP !! 16211