Windows 10: Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?

Discus and support Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; ok Just Downloaded files from my google Drive to my pc but cant find them /// where did they GO? this is stupid they dont give u an option to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by MadPaxx, Sep 4, 2018.

1. MadPaxx Win User

Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?

ok Just Downloaded files from my google Drive to my pc

but cant find them /// where did they GO?

this is stupid they dont give u an option to save-them ?

:)

MadPaxx, Sep 4, 2018

2. Google Chrome download

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall the application and download the setup files or install directly from Internet explorer by following the steps below:

• Open Internet explorer and type ‘www.google.com’ in the address bar.
    • To will get a notification on the right side of the browser to download and install Google Chrome.
    • Click on the notification and follow the prompts to download and install the Google Chrome application.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 4, 2018
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    google drive/flickr/drops box/one drive take up space on your desktop?

Have not use Mega Account but Google Drive is fairly commonly used by many here.
    Here is the information:
    When you download Google Drive to your PC a default folder will be created in C:\Users\[your name]\Google Drive. If you want to change the name or location of this folder you can do so by following the steps below. This tip is useful if you need the Google Drive folder to have a standard url for all your company – for 3rd party apps for example.

1. Click on the Google Drive icon in your system tray (usually bottom right of your Windows task bar)
    2. Click on the 3 dots icon top right and choose Preferences
    3. Click on the Account tab and choose Disconnect account, your Drive will be disconnected but your files will stay on your PC
    4. Click on the Google Drive icon again
    5. Sign in when asked, step through the set up until you reach a screen with the option Advanced setup or Finished – click on Advanced setup
    6. Click Change to choose the folder name and location – if you choose an existing folder it must be empty
    7. Your files will now be re-synced down to your PC in this new location
    8. Delete the old folder and files – if you want to.

Hope this help you!

snoopy51, Sep 4, 2018
  4. Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?

Google Drive

Hi,

Compatibility issues can result to challenges in uploading files to your Google Drive using Internet Explorer 11. In order for us to effectively help you in resolving the concern, we'd like to ask a few questions:

• How and when did the issue start?
    • Have you tried using other browsers to verify if the same thing occurs?
    • Are you receiving any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Feel free to leave any additional information necessary to rectify your issue.

Dhavelyn Mer, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO?

1. Need help Downloaded files from google Drive to pc where did they GO? - Similar Threads - Need help Downloaded

2. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  3. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did my files go?: I was in the process of moving some .package files to my mods folder cc for the Sims 4, and decided to take a shower while I waited for the files to transfer. When I came back, the pc was off, and my files disappeared. I looked everywhere for them. in folders, in different...
  4. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Where did the file go?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where did the file go?: I've given up on trying to get OneDrive to work again. Someone from Microsoft told me to uninstall OneDrive. Now, when i click on that folder at the bottom of the screen, there is no OneDrive file, and the biggest file of all, one that is very important to me, is missing. It...
  6. Where did the file go?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where did the file go?: I've given up on trying to get OneDrive to work again. Someone from Microsoft told me to uninstall OneDrive. Now, when i click on that folder at the bottom of the screen, there is no OneDrive file, and the biggest file of all, one that is very important to me, is missing. It...
  7. How to see where my downloaded zip files from Google Drive are?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to see where my downloaded zip files from Google Drive are?: I want to download a folder from Google to my windows 10 hard drive. After Google compresses the zip folder, I am unable to find where the folder is saved on Windows 10. What can I do? submitted by /u/yes_add_extra_cheese [link] [comments]...
  8. Where did my Files Go To?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Where did my Files Go To?: I got a notification saying my OneDrive was full. Supposedly OneDrive has been syncing all my desktop files I didn't know this, thanks a ton Microsoft so I went into OneDrive and selected to stop backup of desktop files, well now all the files on my desktop are gone, and...
  9. Where did the DVD drives go

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Where did the DVD drives go: Hello! A strange one for me. The DVD drives do not show except on Device Manager or Disk Management. SO NO DVD Drives in File Manager. Suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thanks and make sure that you have a great day! 38593
  10. Where did my files go?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where did my files go?: Just updated to a new windows 10 build using the dvd. Installed using the keep personal files option. The complete opposite seems to have happened! My program files folder is still there. I have a windows.old folder. And a new e: but wherever I look the users folders,...