Windows 10: Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Discus and support Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello everyone. The past few days I have encountered this problem multiple times. It's DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. At least two per dayBefore that I'd... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DuyHuynh98, Jun 8, 2021.

1. Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

Hello everyone. The past few days I have encountered this problem multiple times. It's DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133. At least two per dayBefore that I'd never had this problem. I tried to update all drivers, check the RAMs, etc,... but the error still happensHere is the analyst of my latest dump file:0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **

:)

DuyHuynh98, Jun 8, 2021
  2. auggy Win User

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

The minidump files showed two different errors, a DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (133) error and a SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION (3b) error.

The DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may be caused by a wireless driver, the athwnx.sys.

Which wireless adapter do you have and which driver is installed?

Also, what ASUS software is installed?

auggy, Jun 8, 2021
  3. Erdeslawe Win User
    Erdeslawe, Jun 8, 2021
  4. Rose Cal Win User

Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Hi,

It is possible that the error DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION may occur if the iastor.sys driver is incompatible with Windows 10. To isolate your issue, we'd like to gather more information:

• Have you made any recent changes before this issue occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Any response will be highly appreciated.

Rose Cal, Jun 8, 2021
Thema:

Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

1. Need help. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 - Similar Threads - Need help DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!: I used my PC for video games games like Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, Sims. My computer frequently crashes about once a day. It usually occurs while streaming a video or sometimes while idling. Down below is the mini dump file. My specs are:Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10850K...
  3. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!: I used my PC for video games games like Overwatch, Dead by Daylight, Sims. My computer frequently crashes about once a day. It usually occurs while streaming a video or sometimes while idling. Down below is the mini dump file. My specs are:Processor IntelR CoreTM i9-10850K...
  4. DPC_Watchdog_Violation 133 Help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump: Hello. My pc recently started to crash with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133.I have tried couple of things to resolve this, but the error keeps occuring.Any insight would be appreciated. System: i5-13600kf, Nvidia 4070ti, Gigabyte b760m aorus elite, micron crucial ddr5 5600 16g*2,...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133; I need help with minidump: Hello. My pc recently started to crash with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133.I have tried couple of things to resolve this, but the error keeps occuring.Any insight would be appreciated. System: i5-13600kf, Nvidia 4070ti, Gigabyte b760m aorus elite, micron crucial ddr5 5600 16g*2,...
  7. I need help with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I recently downloaded a game called Tower of Fantasy which was newly released on PC so I don't have a lot of other sources to look into regarding this problem.Every time I play this game my PC will usually freeze for a few seconds and then make a buzzing sound, then proceeds...
  8. I need help with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133

I need help with DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133: I recently downloaded a game called Tower of Fantasy which was newly released on PC so I don't have a lot of other sources to look into regarding this problem.Every time I play this game my PC will usually freeze for a few seconds and then make a buzzing sound, then proceeds...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP: Hello I get about 1 to 2 blue screens per day, and totally randomly, sometimes 5 minutes after booting my pc with nothing opened, sometimes while working and such. And after using Windbg on it I get this.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...
  10. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 please HELP: Hello I get about 1 to 2 blue screens per day, and totally randomly, sometimes 5 minutes after booting my pc with nothing opened, sometimes while working and such. And after using Windbg on it I get this.DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133The DPC watchdog detected a prolonged run time...