Windows 10: Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated

Discus and support Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My Wi-fi Driver always gives an error after Windows Updates with Error Code 10, as you can see below...I already tried many ways, according to other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by HasegawaY, May 30, 2023.

1. HasegawaY Win User

Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated

My Wi-fi Driver always gives an error after Windows Updates with Error Code 10, as you can see below...I already tried many ways, according to other posts and the internet, like Restart Device, Updating Driver, Reinstalling Driver, and others, but I always get an error again...I tried to see Event Viewer and found a lot of errors about WLAN, Net, and others...Can anyone help? It is a pain for me because Roll Back Driver is not solving the issue...

:)

HasegawaY, May 30, 2023

2. Bluetooth driver error 10 when converted to Windows 10

Hi,

Apologies for the late reply.

Error code 10 is a driver error, as you have already tried to install the drivers I would suggest you to un-install and re-install drivers and check.

Try the following steps:

Follow the steps mentioned below:

• Right on the start icon and click on device manager

• Select Bluetooth adapter, right click on it and click on un-install.

• Restart the computer,

• Now, install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website.

Hope this helps.

Waseemulla S, May 30, 2023
  3. linhlz Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, May 30, 2023
  4. Jacee Win User

Jacee, May 30, 2023
Thema:

1. Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated - Similar Threads - Need Help Driver

2. Need help with error code 0x80073712

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with error code 0x80073712: When i go in turn on or turn off windows feature because i want to enable virtual machine platform but when the install almost complete it said that the component store has been corrupted with the error code 0x080073712...
  3. Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated: My Wi-fi Driver always gives an error after Windows Updates with Error Code 10, as you can see below...I already tried many ways, according to other posts and the internet, like Restart Device, Updating Driver, Reinstalling Driver, and others, but I always get an error...
  4. Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help, Driver Error Code 10 After Updated: My Wi-fi Driver always gives an error after Windows Updates with Error Code 10, as you can see below...I already tried many ways, according to other posts and the internet, like Restart Device, Updating Driver, Reinstalling Driver, and others, but I always get an error...
  5. Error codes! Need urgent help!

Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  6. Error codes! Need urgent help!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error codes! Need urgent help!: Hiya, I'm having issues installing Windows 11 and Windows 10, as I kind of gave up on 11 because of all the errors.At first, when trying to install Windows 11, my installer always hanged on 40% of the "preparing files for installation" step, then gave me the error code...
  7. Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d

Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d: Hello, I need help fixing this.. As you can see, I only ever update windows through the windows update feature though I do update my drivers using the "IntelDriver Support Assistant" app. Can someone get back to me on what I can do? It's been doing this for the last couple of...
  8. Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d

in Windows 10 Customization
    Need help with Error code: 0x8007000d: Hello, I need help fixing this.. As you can see, I only ever update windows through the windows update feature though I do update my drivers using the "IntelDriver Support Assistant" app. Can someone get back to me on what I can do? It's been doing this for the last couple of...
  9. Need help with an error code

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with an error code: Was trying to update my pc the other day, and was hit with an error code 0x80073ed. Was looking on the internet and couldn't find anything. If anyone can help me it would be much appreciated! Thanks! submitted by /u/StepBroWeezy [link] [comments]...
  10. Code 10 error, tried everything, need help...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Code 10 error, tried everything, need help...: I was using a usb flash drive that used to work properly, until I connected it to MacOS, it worked for a little then suddenly stopped working, I re-connected it to my Windows 10 Bootcamp and it gave me the code "10" error in the device manager: "Error This device cannot...