Windows 10: Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

Discus and support Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Been having a lot of issues with my computer. There's been huge fps drops when playing games, 400 to like 50. Even with stable fps the gameplay is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cat_481, Dec 5, 2023.

1. Cat_481 Win User

Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

Been having a lot of issues with my computer. There's been huge fps drops when playing games, 400 to like 50. Even with stable fps the gameplay is laggy and feels choppy. Monitor randomly freezes or turns black. Its pretty laggy overall. It gets really slow and unusable.

:)

Cat_481, Dec 5, 2023
  2. Farvatten Win User

Help Me Understand What I'm Doing Wrong

I may be missing something, but I think what's being suggested is you use the arrow to choose another different method other then 'phone number' such as email or an authentication app, whatever's on the drop down list that's not a phone number.
    Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc 390069d1682991120t-help-me-understand-what-im-doing-wrong-identityoptions.jpg

Farvatten, Dec 5, 2023
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 5, 2023
  4. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

my pc location is showing the wrong location

I have the same issue. it lists our location at our old house we left 3 months ago.

it's fine using our phones (which have internal GPS), but all our PC's are showing the wrong location.

we have 1 on windows 10 and 1 on windows 11, both are wrong.

they are wrong in edge and chrome.

they are wrong in the weather apps and anything which uses the location.

I have followed the common steps of setting the location, of refreshing dns, or ip, I've changed all entries to location I can find.

even on websites to try to find a local branch, it suggests them near our old house.

Have just spent an hour on the phone with our ISP (EE) who have nothing more to suggest!

Racing_Snake, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

1. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc - Similar Threads - Need help figuring

2. Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc: My computer keeps crashing, the error on the blue screen is Whea Uncorrectable error. Could someone help me figure what the actual issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-whats-wrong-with-my-pc/d3d7a3f9-d8b8-4bc0-9e7b-629d210e09d1
  3. Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help figuring out what's wrong with my pc: My computer keeps crashing, the error on the blue screen is Whea Uncorrectable error. Could someone help me figure what the actual issue is? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-figuring-out-whats-wrong-with-my-pc/d3d7a3f9-d8b8-4bc0-9e7b-629d210e09d1
  4. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  5. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.: This has been happening often.I installed the newest drivers for the 3070, everything seemed fine for a day or two until sometimes my PC would randomly backscreen, and restart on its own.The main culprit would be web browsing, discord open, and a 3D application open, the 3D...
  6. Need help figuring out whats crashing my PC.

7. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc: Been having a lot of issues with my computer. There's been huge fps drops when playing games, 400 to like 50. Even with stable fps the gameplay is laggy and feels choppy. Monitor randomly freezes or turns black. Its pretty laggy overall. It gets really slow and unusable....
  8. Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help figuring out what's wrong with pc: Been having a lot of issues with my computer. There's been huge fps drops when playing games, 400 to like 50. Even with stable fps the gameplay is laggy and feels choppy. Monitor randomly freezes or turns black. Its pretty laggy overall. It gets really slow and unusable....
  9. Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?: Hello, Microsoft Community!I'm having trouble after a drive died recently; I had to reinstall windows on a backup hard drive, and for some reason it blue screened during the windows install process. Thankfully I was able to pickup where I left off, but it's been a frustrating...
  10. Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?

Consistent blue screens, CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED - help figuring out what's wrong?: Hello, Microsoft Community!I'm having trouble after a drive died recently; I had to reinstall windows on a backup hard drive, and for some reason it blue screened during the windows install process. Thankfully I was able to pickup where I left off, but it's been a frustrating...