Windows 10: Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting

Discus and support Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Support has been of zero assistance. My computer is rebooting multiple times a day. Here is a memory dump. I would greatly appreciate it if someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SLevine, Dec 23, 2020.

1. SLevine Win User

Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting

Support has been of zero assistance. My computer is rebooting multiple times a day. Here is a memory dump. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could tell me what it says is causing it:

Link to Memory Dump

Remove the .txt extension to access the dump. I have run all the diagnostic tests and nothing says it has problems hardware wise.

Thanks.

Stacey

:)

SLevine, Dec 23, 2020
  2. skanski Win User

Windows 10, version 1709 fails to install, keeps asking to reboot computer

Feature update to Windows 10, version 1709 fails to complete the install.

It keeps asking to reboot the computer.

I've read a bunch of supposed fixes online, but none of them have worked, so, perhaps, you can help me step by step & we can figure out what's going on.

Thanks!

skanski, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Computer (orginally 8) keeps rebooting to install updates

Hi Christopher,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that your computer keeps restarting because of updates and I will be happy to answer your query. Let me ask you;

• Which security software is installed in the computer?
    • Do you remember making any specific change in the computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you referring to an update or multiple?
    This could be due to several reasons and to diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to try the steps below and check;

Step 1: Remove any external devices connected to PC (except mouse and keyboard)

Step 2: Disable security software and check.

Important: Antivirus software can help protect your computer against viruses and other security threats. In most cases, you shouldn't disable your antivirus software. If you have to temporarily disable it to install other software,
    you should re-enable it as soon as you're done. If you're connected to the Internet or a network while your antivirus software is disabled, your computer is vulnerable to attacks.

Step 3: If you are referring to multiple updates, I would suggest you to try installing 4-5 updates at a time and then try restarting the computer.

Hope this information is helpful. Please feel free to reply in case you face any other issues with Windows in future.

Niranjan Manjhi, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting

help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting

1. Need help figuring out why my computer keeps rebooting - Similar Threads - Need help figuring

2. Need help figuring out why my usb-c to 3.5mm, bsods my computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help figuring out why my usb-c to 3.5mm, bsods my computer.: i will attach minidump zip file in google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BNq5EJJAXI7CWnVaOyoyjrlRqRMHk-8-/view?usp=drive_link.It only does it on one game so far. Its a newly built pc, so not to many hours of testing to see if it can happen with others.It does...
  3. Need help figuring out why my usb-c to 3.5mm, bsods my computer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help figuring out why my usb-c to 3.5mm, bsods my computer.: i will attach minidump zip file in google drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BNq5EJJAXI7CWnVaOyoyjrlRqRMHk-8-/view?usp=drive_link.It only does it on one game so far. Its a newly built pc, so not to many hours of testing to see if it can happen with others.It does...
  4. need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD: Was wondering if anyone can help me out in figuring why my PC is having blue screens. It has been happening more frequently like once a week and has been when the PC is idle with a twitch stream running. I don't know too much, but have used the bluescreenview app to have a...
  5. need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD: Was wondering if anyone can help me out in figuring why my PC is having blue screens. It has been happening more frequently like once a week and has been when the PC is idle with a twitch stream running. I don't know too much, but have used the bluescreenview app to have a...
  6. need help figuring out why my PC is having the BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need help figuring out why Windows keep crashing

Need help figuring out why Windows keep crashing: I will try to provide any information needed. Here is the link to my MEMORY.DMP:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oBWokugNsg1-W9vxVRKchfUvKc4pFw_O/view?usp=sharing...
  8. PC keeps BsODing, looked into WinDbg and need help analyzing and figuring out why it keeps...

PC keeps BsODing, looked into WinDbg and need help analyzing and figuring out why it keeps...: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** &nb...
  9. PC keeps BsODing, looked into WinDbg and need help analyzing and figuring out why it keeps...

PC keeps BsODing, looked into WinDbg and need help analyzing and figuring out why it keeps...: ******************************************************************************* * * * Bugcheck Analysis * *...
  10. Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.

Black-sod. Need help figuring out why.: I have no idea what it was, is. But after screen turns black, sounds keep playing for about a min or so before it shuts down the pc. Windows10 x64. 4670k, 16gb, gtx970. 54035