Windows 10: Need help finding a built in Audio mixer

Discus and support Need help finding a built in Audio mixer in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need to find this mixer I used to use when I got new earphones to make them sound better, I can never find the menu when I need it. Its a black tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/sadboieleanor, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Need help finding a built in Audio mixer

I need to find this mixer I used to use when I got new earphones to make them sound better, I can never find the menu when I need it. Its a black tab with like all the different frequencies beside each other in a row. The only thing I remember is that you have to right click and go into some shit to get into it. Ive spent 30 minutes with a helper and they couldn’t help me find it. Anyone know where it might be? Thanks

submitted by /u/sadboieleanor
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/sadboieleanor, Apr 11, 2020
  2. Tendows Win User

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

The application was muted on Windows 10 with November update. Now I am using Anniversary update, on build 14393.10

The initial step did not help make Banished show up in the Volume Mixer, nor did the article.

Tendows, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Set new audio device default for volume mixer in Windows 10

I use two audio devices:

• Default (audio) device "Realtec Digital Output (Optical)"
    • Default communication device "Lautsprecher (Speaker)"

My goal:
    I want to have the default audio volume on my default communication device, instead of the default device - at all times.

What I tried so far:
    Changing the volume mixer to my communication device explicitly works temporary, but as soon as I close the settings window, the default audio volume is reset again to the default audio device.

Step 1: Clicking on volume shows me the default device:

Need help finding a built in Audio mixer yhlxC.png

Step 2: Changing the volume mixer to my communication device manually:

Need help finding a built in Audio mixer 3mG3F.png

Need help finding a built in Audio mixer 1H5Y2.png

Step 3: Clicking again on volume does not keep the change Need help finding a built in Audio mixer :(

Need help finding a built in Audio mixer aWNeG.png

How can I make it permanent that windows uses my communication device for default volume control?

Simon Ferndriger, Apr 11, 2020
  4. Mohan B P Win User

Need help finding a built in Audio mixer

Volume Mixer not showing muted app

Hi,

I realize that you are facing the issue with the volume mixer in Windows 10, let me assist you.

To assist you better, let us know whether you have muted the application volume in previous version of Windows or in Windows 10 and the build of Windows 10 installed in your system.

As an initial step of troubleshooting, I suggest you to follow the steps below and run the Playing Audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search bar
      and select Troubleshooting.

• Click on View All in the left view pane.

• Find and click on Playing audio.

• Click on Advanced and follow the on-screen instructions.

Also, I suggest you to refer to the article below on Fix sound problems
    and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...eac-4566-867a-98d2761a770d/fix-sound-problems

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us with the updated status of the issue for further assistance on Windows. We will be glad to assist you.

Mohan B P, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Need help finding a built in Audio mixer

1. Need help finding a built in Audio mixer - Similar Threads - Need help finding

2. Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio Mixer: My audio mixer keeps changing when i go to google it goes to 100 when im in my game its at 50 it just destroys my ears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-mixer/db761540-ba4e-4e7c-9116-69d165055ab2
  3. Audio Mixer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio Mixer: My audio mixer keeps changing when i go to google it goes to 100 when im in my game its at 50 it just destroys my ears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-mixer/db761540-ba4e-4e7c-9116-69d165055ab2
  4. Need help finding the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help finding the problem: I had an HDD which wouldn't show up in the BIOS, it did on 1/10 of the boots, if I'm lucky i could get in.So i got an SSD upgrade, thing worked fine for a day and then now the same thing happens it doesn't detect the SSD, gives me the boot device not found error, is the...
  5. Need Help - Deleted the built-in controller driver and I can't find a way to reinstall it :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need Help - Deleted the built-in controller driver and I can't find a way to reinstall it :(: Yes. I'm stupid. now that we got that through our system let's move on to the subject: I use my Xbox series X's controller on my pc as well via a cable connection. one day the controller kept turning on my console instead of working on my pc. To fix that I have made a...
  6. no bass boost on audio mixer

no bass boost on audio mixer: i have an alienware aurora r8 and whenever i want to boost the bass i cant cus i dont have an enhancements tab with my speakers when i go to sound does anyone know a solution or is this permanent ive tried resetting my drivers and even un and reinstalling realtek nothing...
  7. Need Help with Audio

Need Help with Audio: I recently bought some apple earbuds with the 3.5mm jack and when I plugged them in the audio sounded terrible. The audio sounded a bit bass boosted and from down a hallway. submitted by /u/Eddo712 [link] [comments]...
  8. audio mixers...

in Windows 10 Customization
    audio mixers...: I am getting an audio mixer that is linking to all my applications when I open a game. I have no idea what I pushed for it to pop up and I cannot exit or move it. I need to know what I can do to figure out where it is coming from to make it not pop up anymore....
  9. Need help verifying these findings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help verifying these findings: Hi there. I get Taskhostw.exe unknown error when i log into my PC. And this is what i found in virustotal and Hitmanpro. There seems to be something fishy with Taskhostw.exe and SecurityHealthSystray.exe Here is pictures from the findings. Pic1 Hitman found this: Imgur:...
  10. Need help with audio

Need help with audio: I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’m trying to record my gameplay to post to my YouTube but I don’t want to have my speech and music being recorded aswell, I’m using GeForce Experience which records all audio coming from the default output. So I need to...