Windows 10: Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting

Discus and support Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have searched all over google and other sites trying to find the registry key to toggle the "Allow notifications to play sounds" setting under... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PkMnMasterMichael, Oct 12, 2020.

1. Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting

I have searched all over google and other sites trying to find the registry key to toggle the "Allow notifications to play sounds" setting under Notifications & actions with no luck.

Can anyone help me find it or know what it is?

submitted by /u/PkMnMasterMichael
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PkMnMasterMichael, Oct 12, 2020

2. How to find registry keys for Windows Japanese Keyboard Settings?

I want to add Japanese keyboard for that i need to do specific settings for the keyboard. I want to find the registry keys for some of the settings like after installing the Japanese language there is option for
    1. "Display Input mode at center of screen"
    2. "Convert words and characters using JIS X 0208 characters "
    I tried every link and every setting but am not able to get the registry keys for these settings , can anyone please suggest me how can i found the keys regarding these or any method to find for any setting would be helpful.

HimanshuKaushals, Oct 12, 2020
  3. Need help finding OS license key

you can do a couple things.. Hope this helps..

Mindweaver, Oct 12, 2020
  4. Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Oct 12, 2020
Thema:

Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting

1. Need help finding a registry key for a Windows 10 setting - Similar Threads - Need help finding

2. Windows 10: need help recovering my registry

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: need help recovering my registry: Hi,While I was attempting to get Prody Parrot to work apparently, the program does not work properly on real hardware but works fine under VirtualBox, I accidentally overwrote the entire registry with that of Windows Vista’s and keeps booting to an “Automatic Repair” screen....
  3. Windows 10: need help recovering my registry

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: need help recovering my registry: Hi,While I was attempting to get Prody Parrot to work apparently, the program does not work properly on real hardware but works fine under VirtualBox, I accidentally overwrote the entire registry with that of Windows Vista’s and keeps booting to an “Automatic Repair” screen....
  4. How to find registry keys?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to find registry keys?: Is there some sort of search bar in regedit? Not the adress bar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-find-registry-keys/01b9ae4f-69e6-4e9c-892b-c59539c06898
  5. Windows registry help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows registry help needed: [ATTACH] Hi all, I have been trying to shorten the keyboard backlight timeout on my laptop but I am having no luck. As you can see in the image taken from the registry, the default value is 3c or 60 seconds. Any attempt tp alter this value to less than 60 seconds has the...
  6. Need help finding a setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding a setting: So normally when I connect headphones wired/bluetooth, I get a pop up that comes up and ask me if I want it to be just headphones or if I want mic enabled (it's a black screen with white letters, showes up in center of screen) Anyways, I accidentally clicked headphones only...
  7. How to find registry keys for Windows Japanese Keyboard Settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to find registry keys for Windows Japanese Keyboard Settings?: I want to add Japanese keyboard for that i need to do specific settings for the keyboard. I want to find the registry keys for some of the settings like after installing the Japanese language there is option for 1. "Display Input mode at center of screen" 2. "Convert words...
  8. Please Set Registry Key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Please Set Registry Key: I am trying to open a disk sent by my doctor of xray images. However, every time I open the program this error occurs "please set registry key HKLM\Software\Microsoft.NetFramework\InstallRoot to point to the .NET Framework install location How do I change the Key?...
  9. need to change registry settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    need to change registry settings: I can't set my network as metered connection. I wanna know how to set registry I am using fresh install of Windows 10 pro. I wanna know from step 1. Sorry for wrong English....
  10. Multitasking Settings Registry keys

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Multitasking Settings Registry keys: Hey all, I am creating a heap of reg files for personal use so that when i format in the future, i can run a script to set windows 10 just how i want. I am having an issue finding any registry key linked to the following option System - Multitasking - "When I snap a...