Windows 10: Need help finding my keycode

Discus and support Need help finding my keycode in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Need keycode from my laptop. It had windows 7 originally and got windows 10 for free from Microsoft. I want to do a complete wipe, but do not have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CoreyOldham, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Need help finding my keycode

Need keycode from my laptop. It had windows 7 originally and got windows 10 for free from Microsoft. I want to do a complete wipe, but do not have keycode. Can anyone help me out with this?

:)

CoreyOldham, Aug 12, 2020

2. Keycode

I got a used small laptop and i need a keycode how do i get one so i ca n get the window tocome up

margiemidgette1, Aug 12, 2020
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Sasqui Win User

Need help finding my keycode

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 12, 2020
Thema:

Need help finding my keycode

1. Need help finding my keycode - Similar Threads - Need help finding

2. Keycode problems

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Keycode problems: I bought a windows 10 pro 64bit received a windows 10 pro 32 bit disc with keycode by mistake was shipped a windows 10 pro 64 bit disc but it did not have the keycode when I tried to install the disc it would not accept the 32 bit keycode. Am I doing something wrong?...
  3. Keycode problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keycode problems: I bought a windows 10 pro 64bit received a windows 10 pro 32 bit disc with keycode by mistake was shipped a windows 10 pro 64 bit disc but it did not have the keycode when I tried to install the disc it would not accept the 32 bit keycode. Am I doing something wrong?...
  4. Keycode problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help finding the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help finding the problem: I had an HDD which wouldn't show up in the BIOS, it did on 1/10 of the boots, if I'm lucky i could get in.So i got an SSD upgrade, thing worked fine for a day and then now the same thing happens it doesn't detect the SSD, gives me the boot device not found error, is the...
  6. Need help finding the problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help finding the problem: I had an HDD which wouldn't show up in the BIOS, it did on 1/10 of the boots, if I'm lucky i could get in.So i got an SSD upgrade, thing worked fine for a day and then now the same thing happens it doesn't detect the SSD, gives me the boot device not found error, is the...
  7. Need help finding a setting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help finding a setting: So normally when I connect headphones wired/bluetooth, I get a pop up that comes up and ask me if I want it to be just headphones or if I want mic enabled (it's a black screen with white letters, showes up in center of screen) Anyways, I accidentally clicked headphones only...
  8. Need help finding feature

Need help finding feature: Some time ago I created this sorta 'way point' for my Windows incase anything goes wrong or anything I can go back to the state it was in some time again. But I forgot what this feature was called. It was something along the lines of 'mid point or point soemthing' it...
  9. Need help verifying these findings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Need help verifying these findings: Hi there. I get Taskhostw.exe unknown error when i log into my PC. And this is what i found in virustotal and Hitmanpro. There seems to be something fishy with Taskhostw.exe and SecurityHealthSystray.exe Here is pictures from the findings. Pic1 Hitman found this: Imgur:...
  10. Need help finding a program

Need help finding a program: Hey, i need help to find a Program that can switch to different icon configurations on one Desktop. I have set my Wallapaper Engine up that when i press a keybind it switches wallpaper, but now i want to make it so it toggles the icons off and ikd switches to only my games...