Windows 10: Need help finding software to organize my pc

Discus and support Need help finding software to organize my pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi all, sorry if I'm doing anything wrong in this post, first time posting and I'm on mobile, apparently that makes a difference. Title sums it up, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Mandiblah, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Need help finding software to organize my pc

Hi all, sorry if I'm doing anything wrong in this post, first time posting and I'm on mobile, apparently that makes a difference. Title sums it up, I am looking for software that can sort out my pc. Preferably free, but if it works well then I will happily purchase it. I have a lot of programs, text, media files, photos, and definitely a lot of duplicate files, etc all over the place. I tried to sort everything out manually and I'm completely overwhelmed. The problem is that I have several people using my pc and over time everything started piling up. I will be happy if I can find something that will just put everything into folders and then I can use something like DropIt (maybe?) to organize everything where it should be and to make my job easier keeping things organized in the future. I hope this makes sense and thank you in advance.

submitted by /u/Mandiblah
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Mandiblah, Feb 15, 2021
  2. stevednmc Win User

File organizer software?

Hello all!

Im wondering if anyone has any suggestions for file organizing software, specifically software that can find duplicates and help weed them out. Im migrating some old stuff to my new build and seems I have a TON of duplicate files, but it will take me months to go through it all.

Free software would be great, but if its good Ill gladly pay.

Thanks!

stevednmc, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Accounting Software For Small Organization

Hello All,

I'm looking for cloud based
    accounting software
    for my small business so does Microsoft have a simple accounting system for new organization. Please suggest some list.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Sima Singh

SimaSingh1, Feb 15, 2021
  4. Sasqui Win User

Need help finding software to organize my pc

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Need help finding software to organize my pc

1. Need help finding software to organize my pc - Similar Threads - Need help finding

2. need help with my computer software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    need help with my computer software: My power point says "This file is protected and cannot make changes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-my-computer-software/64a92ac2-658f-43d1-97ef-d4f4f420b8d9
  3. need help with my computer software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need help with my computer software: My power point says "This file is protected and cannot make changes" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-with-my-computer-software/64a92ac2-658f-43d1-97ef-d4f4f420b8d9
  4. need help with my computer software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Need help with my pc!!!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help with my pc!!!!: Hello, my pc has been acting up lately. I can’t open task manager, can’t open command prompt, I don’t see the UAC box so I cant install anything, I cant change anything in control panel if what I need to press has a UAC shield, Im not able to factory reset my computer, and...
  6. Can't connect to the organization server. I need help to remove my pc from the organization

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can't connect to the organization server. I need help to remove my pc from the organization: Can't connect to the organisation's activation server Please help me connect to the organisations activation server. It says: We can't activate Windows on this device because we can't connect to your organisation's server. Make sure that you're connected to your...
  7. Need help in uninstalling a software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  8. Need help finding my keycode

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help finding my keycode: Need keycode from my laptop. It had windows 7 originally and got windows 10 for free from Microsoft. I want to do a complete wipe, but do not have keycode. Can anyone help me out with this?...
  9. Need help with my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with my pc: My pc has a problem where it wont enter some internet pages, I ignored it for some time since I discovered I could use the commands ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew and after many tries things would go back to normal, but today I decided to fix it and saw the suggestion to...
  10. Need help finding the latest Graphics Driver for my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need help finding the latest Graphics Driver for my PC: I need help finding the latest graphics driver for my Acer laptop. It's an Acer Aspire 5250 laptop with an AMD E2 Vision. I believe. 37951